Any Rangers Players You Have Met And Disliked?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barry ferguson my boy was mascot and another kid from ulster he just blanked them never spoke to them never smiled rest of the team were great gave him an earful only to be told I was not aloud to say anything fucking ignored my son so I just repeated it even louder

Ian Durrant was a total vagina when I met him. My wee boy was the mascot a few seaaons ago and met all the players. All really friendly.... Durrant...just glared and mumbled and walked off when we asked for an autograph. To be fair it is probably his job because he doesnt seem to be doing much else.

Ian Durrant was a total vagina when I met him. My wee boy was the mascot a few seaaons ago and met all the players. All really friendly.... Durrant...just glared and mumbled and walked off when we asked for an autograph. To be fair it is probably his job because he doesnt seem to be doing much else.

Don't take it personally, he can't get his hands out his pockets so he can't sign autographs.

That injury stunted him; not only as a player but as a person. The fact we had him and Bomber in charge of the youth team is worrying.

Couple of seasons ago my two boys waited outside the side door of Ibrox to get the younger ones top signed by the team for 3/4 games. They got them all except Jela, Naismith, McGregor and Lafferty who used to go out another door to avoid it all.

Think there was a hint there somewhere !

Marco Negri was a mumbling idiot when I met him. He "no speaka tha engleesh!?" aye!? "very good pal..just sign that before I poke you in the eye..!!" To be fair it was a meet and greet in sauchiehall street (superdrug i think) and he looked well lost.