Any Rangers Players You Have Met And Disliked?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met him last year and he was brilliant with everyone.

I might have got him on a bad night and you on a good night. but I know a few folks who met him when he stayed in Kilsyth who had mixed feelings about him. sounds to me he was a bit moody.

Met Michael Mols twice, both times was a bit of a dick where as the other players like amo, McCann and even cannigia were brand new. Maybe caught him on a bad day...twice

really? it just goes to show you can't make your mind up about people on one or two chance meetings. we all have our off days, and i guess sometimes even when you are playing for a great club, things can get to you and make you not want to be amicable with fans.

it is part of their job of course, and i think we'd all trade places with regard to what we do professionally. But it must be very difficult putting on a big smile every time you're in contact with fans whom are constantly at you especially if you've had a bad day at training, or are not in form or not well liked by management etc.

Met Michael Mols twice, both times was a bit of a dick where as the other players like amo, McCann and even cannigia were brand new. Maybe caught him on a bad day...twice

I've met Mols on 3 occasions and he couldn't have been nicer. I also saw him on a scooter in Amsterdam when I was walking along wearing an RFC T-shirt. He saw the RFC logo and grinned across, then I met him at the Milan Legends dinner and he remembered me from Amsterdam.

I've met Mols on 3 occasions and he couldn't have been nicer. I also saw him on a scooter in Amsterdam when I was walking along wearing an RFC T-shirt. He saw the RFC logo and grinned across, then I met him at the Milan Legends dinner and he remembered me from Amsterdam.

Met him and Numan up at Cameron House quite a few times and they were both great guys, happy to chat away. Wee Mols' Mrs though, that wasn't very pleasant.....

Alex Macdonald. done a league and cup presentation night for the BB years back 69/70 season and acted like a twat. don't think he even shook hands with any of the players.

My uncle is his next door neighbour in Kirkie and says he's a lovely bloke. And my uncle isn't even a bear.

Me and my cousin sat in the back of the old 12 club on Dennistoun wae Andy Goram and his mates the night Motherwell gubbed us at ibrox to stop us doing 9IAR. Couldn't have been better with us, gave us money and all sorts of autographs.

We are maybe being a wee bit unfair on these guys.

We are talking about young men in their twenties who are really being put on a pedestal by thousands. Is it a surprise if they act like dicks? In some ways, it may be more of a surprise when they actually come across okay.

I was sat along from a group of fucking knobs in the East Enclosure on Friday night, probably early/mid twenties. They were pished to a man and being complete arseholes. They were upsetting people around them. Yet we always think the guys on the pitch, same age group, will be paragons of virtue.

I do not cut the same slack to the older players by the way.