Liewell The Scumbag

minstral

Just heard a news report with his response to all this. Apparently, he was just trying to inject some humour into their meeting????? I thought the 'Hokey Cokey' was a great laugh, and as your club goes on about being Irish so much, I thought it really funny, and pertinent that Rangers fans should ask you lot why you don't just ''Go Home' then. Funny thing being funny, or even trying to be funny, especially when you're a CEO, or some position in the SFPL slagging off a fellow member. I'd like to see what happens, and how it's reported about this complete gaff, foot in the mouth fuck up. Although, I wouldn't hold my breath, as we've obviously NO sense of humour.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard a news report with his response to all this. Apparently, he was just trying to inject some humour into their meeting????? I thought the 'Hokey Cokey' was a great laugh, and as your club goes on about being Irish so much, I thought it really funny, and pertinent that Rangers fans should ask you lot why you don't just ''Go Home' then. Funny thing being funny, or even trying to be funny, especially when you're a CEO, or some position in the SFPL slagging off a fellow member. I'd like to see what happens, and how it's reported about this complete gaff, foot in the mouth fuck up. Although, I wouldn't hold my breath, as we've obviously NO sense of humour.

He got Hugh Dallas fired for being funny.

I think you're maybe looking a wee bit too much into this. He simply said it to appease the Fenians at the AGM.

Sorry KJ,I see that last sentence as an opinion rather than a fact. This is the man who was in the vanguard when they tried to destroy our club. I do not see any way he can be afforded any leeway under any circumstances. He believes himself and his club to be dominant and untouchable, no? We shall have to see, eh? Pushback is a bitch.

It really just confirms the stupidity of Lie Well and his support.

The only thing this statement does, is confirm our status as a club, again. The relevant bodies will state the facts, highlight the stupidity of Lie Well, and things will continue on.

I personally hope he continues to do it, it shows his lack of professionalism, childish nature, and bitterness towards his rival.

Keep it up Lie Well LOL

If we were dead why the obhsession with the newco, Sevco, etc etc.

Stop treating us like you always have. Your only getting yourselves confused Timothy.

Now back to more important matters

Torbett -Club. - Check

Cardinal O'Brien - Faith. - Check

Liam Adams - Politics. - Check

Is that a full house????

John cullen - check

Frank Cairney - check

Now it's a full house

Peter Lawwell can pretend to be an honest man of integrity, who doesn't pander to sectarian bigots and those who support illegal terrorist actions,...

However, the reality of the matter is that he is a duplicitous, scheming, Machiavellian spiv who constantly panders to the lowest common denominator for every penny going. In short, he is a cunt's cunt.

Can the SFA/SPFL be seen to have someone in their ranks and in a position of power over others, who tries to ridicule another club and their traditional rival. How can they answer the charge of bias for Liewells club and against our club if he is allowed to remain? If they refuse to act can Rangers take this to UEFA, as an example of organisational bias with in these organisations?

The ceo of Celtic and spfl board member Peter Liewell ,says we are not Rangers anymore and are only pretending to be Rangers.When questioned about his remark he says he was only trying to inject some humour into the AGM.Therefore we can expect him to clarify the situation by stating that we are still Rangers and still retain our proud history when he issues his apology .Ater all he was only joking ,and we all know the tims are a barrell of laughs on this subject

Celtic Football Club ‏@celticfc 25m

Shareholder referred to the media reporting of a new club as an old club, Celtic CEO, said: 'Rory Bremner can pretend to be Tony Blair...'.

And this was put on Celtics official twitter feed.

Look guys you've got this all wrong he was referring to Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd :pipe:

Obsessed. Every year we are the main talking point after their AGM.

Pete doesn't like being reminded of the paedo aspect of his club as a sidenote.Its great when you get the chance to say the word to him.

Everyone should greet him as Peedo. We must always remind him of their history !

The ceo of Celtic and spfl board member Peter Liewell ,says we are not Rangers anymore and are only pretending to be Rangers.When questioned about his remark he says he was only trying to inject some humour into the AGM.Therefore we can expect him to clarify the situation by stating that we are still Rangers and still retain our proud history when he issues his apology .Ater all he was only joking ,and we all know the tims are a barrell of laughs on this subject

Point well made, mate. It would be a bit of a climb down for him, but an. excellent outcome for us.

In one way I'm annoyed I'm writing this......

Lawwell is worth fuck all, a total scumbag and yet we're all annoyed with the cunt.

My personal view is he knows fine well we are who we are and has deflected all the negative things about them by using his "joke" about us. Only answer is to ignore the bastard.

I only wish I could but he is evil and needs to be out of scottish football......he will ruin his club and try to break us.

No luck, Mr Lawell.

WATP

Just telling it the way I see it. The sad fact is that the people who are supposed to be running our club seem to be spending their time playing "I've got more votes than you" rather than doing what they draw a salary for. Rest assured that once things have settled down regarding the boardroom there will be plenty of opportunity for these matters to be raised by shareholders in our club. You see people like Liewell have a great knack of supplying us with more and more evidence of their bias. Just look at the comments being made outside of the meeting rooms by those who had a vote in removing us from the SPL.

There are probably plenty of skeletons in the cupboards of these clubs and those who own them, and as we have seen of recent months there are some hard working Bears out there who have been doing their best to expose them and "join the dots" as it were to show how these matters have been used to hinder our team on as well as off the field of play. I believe there is still a lot of work to be done, but I also believe that in the end they will reveal something that even the most biased of Scottish mhedia will not be able to put a lid on.

Personally I don't like the constant use of references to child abuse that gets thrown into these threads it's a subject that has and is still scarring many lives to this day. However we do live in a society that pays lip service to this crime in that an organisation is allowed to administer about half of the nations schools while being involved in thousands of child abuse cases and their cover up. As for the case of c****c and Torrbet, has anybody ever written a book about this? Perhaps it is time for one of our fans with some journalistic flair to do some investigating and get a book out covering how this matter was never properly dealt with by the football authorities in Scotland and why. When you consider that the clock seems to be ticking regarding the banking and land deals done by a certain club, a club that is finding it harder to keep a lid on the activities of their fans in and outside of the football ground one would expect a well written and factually correct book about how they veneered over the Torrbet situation and avoided any punishment.

C orrupt

E vil

L iewell

T orbet

I nsestual

C atholic