***The Official Falkirk V Rangers Match Thread***

simplythebest

ES I'd say you're probably right with that line-up. Peralta will add a little bit more bite in the midfield. I thought Aird did fine on Monday, so an appearance off the bench for the last half hour against tougher opposition would be a good test for him.

I'm looking forward to this game as it gives us a wee indicator of our progress. I hope Ally gets the boys fired up and we come out firing on all cylinders.

ES I'd say you're probably right with that line-up. Peralta will add a little bit more bite in the midfield. I thought Aird did fine on Monday, so an appearance off the bench for the last half hour against tougher opposition would be a good test for him.

I'm looking forward to this game as it gives us a wee indicator of our progress. I hope Ally gets the boys fired up and we come out firing on all cylinders.

i hope Aird gets at least a decent 20-30mins from the bench as he did do fairly well Mon and its good to see players rewarded for that but i think for the starting line up Ally will go with experience and take no chances and i dont blame him given this cup is very important to us, we can afford to experiment in the league we are so far ahead but the cups are where i wont complain too much about a lack of youth

Why not just go to the game? Your nearer Falkirk than any of the Loudens

Daughters doing national judo training in Glasgow so I'm dropping her off at 12 and picking her up later ! So I though I'd go see what the louden was like for a non - home game, game !

Ranger: Bell; Faure, McCulloch, Mohsni, Wallace; Peralta, Black, Law, Macleod; Clark, Daly.

Subs: Simonsen, Smith, Cribari, Crawford, Templeton, Aird, McKay.

Cheers! As ES says it is the team he predicted and the one most of us probably predicted. Good to see McKay on the bench, hopefully both he and Aird get a run out in the 2nd half.