They don't speak for me. If we are in trouble the rest are even worse

Eaglesham Bear

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just a bunch of fannies. Making statements about boycotts as if they speak as one for the fans. These cunts aren't Rangers fans,no Rangers fan would want to damage their club for the self interests of their deluded group. SOS GTF.

They are fans in that they just blow hot air, what they are not and never will be is Rangers Supporters. Honestly if I were in Scotland right now these silly wee boys would be getting a doing, but I might have to go to St. Mungo's to find them

Well that's us told, I think I will buy another season book and more merchandise this Christmas as well, what a fuckin bunch of buffoons, and MM in Ulster saying if they don't get in power we are goners, any bit of support or sympathy I had for them is now long gone, its getting desperate and dangerous now.

Well that's us told, I think I will buy another season book and more merchandise this Christmas as well, what a fuckin bunch of buffoons, and MM in Ulster saying if they don't get in power we are goners, any bit of support or sympathy I had for them is now long gone, its getting desperate and dangerous now.

They were all desperate and dangerous from day one mate.

You don`t talk for me

Never will talk for me

So SOS Fucking do one and stop making statements on my behalf,i`ll buy what i want when i want.

your not and never will be be Rangers supporters or Fans.

No True Rangers fan or Supporter would ever contemplate boycotting Rangers.

Spot on Oz :thumbup:

This lot make my blood boil,mate.They should change their name from "SoS" to "RCL" (Richard Cranium Loyal) because from the performance they have put on so far, they are showing themselves up to be a bunch of fucking Dickheads.

Talking about the tail wagging the dog? If they think they are going to achieve anything in the event nobody in the current board be removed, they are more delusioned and stupid than I gave them credit for.

The people who attend the AGM will give their vote on the board in a democratic process, so I would advise the 50 or so deluded "agitators" who are threatening sanctions and protests against our great club, to fucking suck it up and stop trying to act like a bunch of schoolground bullies when they don't get what they want.

I just have a question with regards to SoS: See the fliers they were passing around before the game (possibly October/beginning of November) were the figures on there a load of lies?

When I read it, it did make me slightly concerned that money was just being haemorrhaged but I've never known whether the numbers printed were just a snapshot of an otherwise normal way of doing business within the scenario we find ourselves in or whether they were as bad as they seemed on the face of it.

I don't know what to think about the whole thing but the guys they have brought in seem very competent men and I'm getting a bit concerned that all this protesting is putting off other potential investors.

But the UB's are the only ones you can hear singing on the telly so they are the voice most people take as being the voice of the fans.

I just have a question with regards to SoS: See the fliers they were passing around before the game (possibly October/beginning of November) were the figures on there a load of lies?

When I read it, it did make me slightly concerned that money was just being haemorrhaged but I've never known whether the numbers printed were just a snapshot of an otherwise normal way of doing business within the scenario we find ourselves in or whether they were as bad as they seemed on the face of it.

I don't know what to think about the whole thing but the guys they have brought in seem very competent men and I'm getting a bit concerned that all this protesting is putting off other potential investors.

But the UB's are the only ones you can hear singing on the telly so they are the voice most people take as being the voice of the fans.

As much as I enjoy hearing them sing rangers songs and songs of support as well as the Rangers displays they produce, they are not the voice of the fans. They provide quality entertainment when they leave the boardroom politics at the door. They provide a decent and spirited atmosphere WHEN they leave the boardroom politics at the door.

As for the financial side, I guess we will find out more next season when it comes to signing new players. I think then we will know for definite what our financial position is...at this moment it is only second guessing.

This lot make my blood boil,mate.They should change their name from "SoS" to "RCL" (Richard Cranium Loyal) because from the performance they have put on so far, they are showing themselves up to be a bunch of fucking Dickheads.

Talking about the tail wagging the dog? If they think they are going to achieve anything in the event nobody in the current board be removed, they are more delusioned and stupid than I gave them credit for.

The people who attend the AGM will give their vote on the board in a democratic process, so I would advise the 50 or so deluded "agitators" who are threatening sanctions and protests against our great club, to fucking suck it up and stop trying to act like a bunch of schoolground bullies when they don't get what they want.

Its farcical now mate, guys like Wallace and Sommers are good solid appointments and in Graham Wallaces case a pretty big fish for us to catch when he could of walked into a job at most EPL clubs if he wished yet SOS think because the board got them in instead of murray that now they are deserving of getting booted out and replaced with the four stooges of the requstioner camp. As the Aussies would say By Strewth!

As much as I enjoy hearing them sing rangers songs and songs of support as well as the Rangers displays they produce, they are not the voice of the fans. They provide quality entertainment when they leave the boardroom politics at the door. They provide a decent and spirited atmosphere WHEN they leave the boardroom politics at the door.

As for the financial side, I guess we will find out more next season when it comes to signing new players. I think then we will know for definite what our financial position is...at this moment it is only second guessing.

I wanna get close to you like..

Shoes with laces

Teeth with braces

Orasentencewithoutspaces

I'm with you on that. When I heard the protest singing last night I couldn't really be bothered with it.

Part of the problem, I think, is that nobody knows what's going on (as is the case with supporters of most clubs) but they're all worried about what's happened before, once bitten and all that.

I'm with you on that. When I heard the protest singing last night I couldn't really be bothered with it.

Part of the problem, I think, is that nobody knows what's going on (as is the case with supporters of most clubs) but they're all worried about what's happened before, once bitten and all that.

I hope to that we won't have a repeat performance of the Whyte scenario.

Hopefully this is not the case. Bears just need to keep providing the help by buying buying buying and not giving in to these groups telling us to starve our club of funds.

I don't think that is the answer.