***The Official Rangers v Ayr Utd Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat them 2-1 away last time we met if memory serves. Hope to score much more against them this weekend. Mohsni played like a striker in disguise against them. Think I will put a punt on him scoring again. Oh, and start both Aird and Templeton Ally. Stretch their defence from the off.

I just hope that the team manages to stay consistent and if they play with the confidence we saw in the last two performances, I think we will win comfortably. Not so sure it will be big scoring game as Forfar did give us a lot of space by playing an attacking game on Tuesday. Therefor i think Ayr may just sit in a bit more making chances a bit tighter. I would start same team as Law can be very creative and then bring Templeton on at 60 minutes for final impact as it seems to be working. :7325:

I've noticed Faure running into the oppositions corner area when Aird has the ball in the last couple of games. I don't know if he's just trying to pull players to him, decoy like, but he never gets the ball. Even when he's ran into some not too bad positions.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for that one on Saturday. :pipe:

I've noticed Faure running into the oppositions corner area when Aird has the ball in the last couple of games. I don't know if he's just trying to pull players to him, decoy like, but he never gets the ball. Even when he's ran into some not too bad positions.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for that one on Saturday. :pipe:

I've noticed this too. I'd like to see him get the ball to see what he can do with it.