We miss you h***

A couple of mornings a week I do some volunteer work at the chch hospital, going around the wards with a shopping trolley for all the bed bound patients and such so they can get what they need.

I usually wear my Rangers top as I'm doing the rounds as I do like to make a good impression on the nurses :thumbup:

anyhow last week I went into this room in a ward and this dishevelled looking guys lying on his bed sees me come into the room and starts going off at me in some language I can't understand. Then I spot a green and white rag next to his bed and I now am able to piece together what this guy is on about

Something like 7-0 and hearts or something. and I'm like oh rite and looked bored out of my mind and slightly revolted at the site of this guy in front of me.

Then he goes "we miss you h*** it's a one horse race now"

To which I answer "your lucky your not on life support cos I'd pull out your plug" and walk off :7325:

awww nice to know we are missed

Should of said well we dont miss you fenian cocklovers and then punched his puss in :thumbup:

A couple of mornings a week I do some volunteer work at the chch hospital, going around the wards with a shopping trolley for all the bed bound patients and such so they can get what they need.

I usually wear my Rangers top as I'm doing the rounds as I do like to make a good impression on the nurses :thumbup:

anyhow last week I went into this room in a ward and this dishevelled looking guys lying on his bed sees me come into the room and starts going off at me in some language I can't understand. Then I spot a green and white rag next to his bed and I now am able to piece together what this guy is on about

Something like 7-0 and hearts or something. and I'm like oh rite and looked bored out of my mind and slightly revolted at the site of this guy in front of me.

Then he goes "we miss you h*** it's a one horse race now"

To which I answer "your lucky your not on life support cos I'd pull out your plug" and walk off :7325:

awww nice to know we are missed

Christchurch, remember that time we had a wee online argument? You hated me that night, I hated you. It was tragic.

Anyway, since then we've came such a long way. We've overcame how much "harder" New Zealanders are compared to Aussies and how "hubris" is an actual word but really it shouldn't be said because nobody likes a smart arse.

Hey, remember that time Tom English used the word "hubris"?

Hubris is a cunt of a word, that's for sure, but Tom English (I'm convinced) got it from you on this forum.

Anyway, I've re-read the OP and remembered why I didn't like it. It's a "meh" (yes I fucking said "meh") story. Over in Scotland we're used to Timothy's pish. If we all created a thread every time one of the unwashed gave a bit of abuse then the bears den would be saturated in pish. Sorry CR, this thread is not one of your best.

Covered in his own shite likely.

cheers guys luvs you too :lol:

would it have been better reading if it had gone something like "Chch Rangers jailed for smashing over bed ridden pedophile in Christchurch Hospital"

"Bears Den made me do it cos my threads are too lame" was CR defence in court

fucks sake :21:

Having a go at what?

And this thread's not interesting. I doubt you even said the things you claimed to have said. You probably fumbled over your own words like a right wee fairy haha.

yeah yeah right-o mate whatever you say :7325:

I've actually used that line twice on two separate fenians who unfortunately have blighted the NZ Hopsital services with their presence.the life support line always gives them something to mull over while they lay in their cots :craphead:

and I told a Dundee United supporter who works there that his team and their fans are a bunch of tossers. so what: what else can be said?!

then theres the guys that works there who's Chelsea fan and we have an exchange of banter about Rangers and Chelsea everytime we cross paths in the hospital. He used to be a steward at CFC in the 80's. We give each other a hard time about our respective teams.

don't know about you, but where I live people enjoy saying how it is to each other.

It's called football banter

no big deal just fans enjoying winding each other up.

maybe you should try it some time? makes work a hell of a lot more interesting.

certainly beats eating dogs in Korea :ph34r:

I have entertaining football conversations with plenty of people. I just don't make threads about them haha.

And hey, don't slate it eating dugs until you've tried it :ph34r:

well if I am boring you the solution is simple: don't read what I write. I think there is an ignore function on here.use it and save you and me alot of trouble :thumbup:

thanks but I like my dogs alive and happy (tu)

We used to be able to enjoy a bit of football banter back home here in Scotland.

But as the events of the last few years began to unfold and the bheasts began to congregate and have a wankfest over the latest offerings of manslaughter Phil and the rangers tax case blog they became more deluded by the week as they lapped up all the propoganda.

It became impossible to discuss football with any of them, quite quickly they would quote some bit of misinformation or blatant lie that they had been brainwashed into believing was true and that is still the case today.

I for one don't miss it, they can glory in winning their tainted titles for all I care. we will be back sooner rather than later to wipe the floor with them.

:uk: W A T P