VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not be getting involved in the blame game folks. There's nothing that VB has done that is criminal, so I would class it in the section "Rangers hating Rags" However, the Police did Tweet they were investigating, which they have to do If a complaint is made.

Let's be honest, if that image with the two X's is a criminal offence, then Rangers fans will be wearing yellow stars very soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Sad state of affairs if a picture is now deemed criminal. I agree it may not be very PC. but is it worse than singing about killing people in terrorist atrocities, smashing up football grounds, waving banners of dead terrorists or mocking the Poppy?

A story that keeps the serially offended and Rangers fans reps amused.

You can apply that logic to any minor offence committed. I smoke dope. Have been fined for doing so on a few occasions. Is it any worse than what they do? Or will all dope smokers be wearing yellow stars soon too?

Sad state of affairs if a picture is now deemed criminal. I agree it may not be very PC. but is it worse than singing about killing people in terrorist atrocities, smashing up football grounds, waving banners of dead terrorists or mocking the Poppy?

A story that keeps the serially offended and Rangers fans reps amused.

why is their picture of a dead terrorist worse than your picture of dead 'rangers haters'? Just a picture after all. It would be a sad state of affairs if we started criminalising pictures because some handwringer was offended by it.

So, you're a convicted criminal? I'll be staying back from you and ignoring your drug fueled nonsense from now on.

Drugs are for mugs kids, look at Doody.

No conviction, My record is as clean as a whistle. The fiscal fine system is set up to avoid criminalising people for minor offences.

I know you're drugged up Doody, but it's not my picture. I'm defending VB and Rangers fans. I know you're not with us mere non drug users, but do keep up son?

I wouldn't have a clue how to mock up a picture, never mind chat with a drug fueled criminal.

I never said it was your picture, It was however shared by VB on twitter. If something is deemed offensive its not simply the fault of whoever created the offensive image, but that of whoever passed the image on and caused offense.

Drug fueled criminal. :lol:

So, you're a convicted criminal? I'll be staying back from you and ignoring your drug fueled nonsense from now on.

Drugs are for mugs kids, look at Doody.

The clubs manager is a convicted criminal. As are several of our legends'. I've never once seen you bemoan that fact about them.

Doody

You said.......................why is their picture of a dead terrorist worse than your picture of dead 'rangers haters'?

It is not my picture, I am not an admin member of VB and have not been so for years. I know you're probably away with the birds, but do keep up son.

Drugs are for mugs kids, just look at Doody.

ok well let me rephrase it, the picture which you are going to great lengths to defend and was shared by VB on VB.

Once more, whats the difference between the two photos? Why is it ok to get offended at one but its a 'sad state of affairs' when someone gets offended by the other?

No conviction, My record is as clean as a whistle. The fiscal fine system is set up to avoid criminalising people for minor offences.

So possession and smoking of drugs is not a criminal offence ?

Are you quite sure its not crack you are smoking?

try and get a visa to get into the United States with your "non-criminal" convictions for drug abuse

What a waste of Police resources if this is true.

On the day the scum will get their sentence from Uefa makes me a bit more than cynical.

Gers fan site probe

Published on 11 December 2013

A RANGERS fans' group being investigated by police is sponsoring an Ibrox first team player, the Evening Times can reveal.

Police are probing comments and images posted on the website of the Vanguard Bears.

It has since emerged that the group is kit sponsor of Rangers starlet Robbie Crawford.

The website contains photos of prominent Celtic fans, some dead, with crosses superimposed on to the images.

A Rangers spokesman said: "The club is investigating."

The photos include one of the late Paul McBride QC and another of lawyer Paul McConville, who died last month.

A Police spokeswoman said: "We are looking into the matter."

A non story.

A spokeman from VB said "Go fuck yourself"

ok well let me rephrase it, the picture which you are going to great lengths to defend and was shared by VB on VB.

Once more, whats the difference between the two photos? Why is it ok to get offended at one but its a 'sad state of affairs' when someone gets offended by the other?

Jesus christ you are completely at the utter madam. To be honest I was going to try and discuss it but reading through this thread, you are hiding behind and abusing the platform that RM are giving you. You know fine what is going on and are choosing to be the madam. Should be utterly ashamed of yourself

Naive doesnt even come close to it.

You should try putting a Rangers scarf on, see what it feels like and have a look at yourself.

Should be ashamed.

try and get a visa to get into the United States with your "non-criminal" convictions for drug abuse

Possesion of cannabis, when dealt with under a fiscal fine results in no criminal conviction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_fine

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/taking-action/pay-a-fine/fiscal-fines

So, yes, I'm pretty sure it isn't crack I'm somking.

Jesus christ you are completely at the utter madam. To be honest I was going to try and discuss it but reading through this thread, you are hiding behind and abusing the platform that RM are giving you. You know fine what is going on and are choosing to be the madam. Should be utterly ashamed of yourself

Naive doesnt even come close to it.

You should try putting a Rangers scarf on, see what it feels like and have a look at yourself.

Should be ashamed.

Why should I be utterly ashamed of myself? Because I don't get offended by a painted bedsheet with a picture of bobby sands? Or because I'm not jumping to the defence of VB for sharing a picture and asking who on its next to die as though its something to celebrate?

I have a rangers top on just now? does that suffice?

I'm not hiding behind nor abusing any platform.

Going by his location,he's already in the States,or perhaps just in a state.

He does talk of Fiscal fines though,so he must reside here.

Shame on you for giving our enemies an open goal.

You know it's true. Where is the lies or smear in anything i have said in this thread?

Havent seen many of your posts except to say that whilst so same capable of debate, it is awfy AWFY curious that ever position you take seems to be the polar opposite of whatever VB are OR is pro yougswishy side partings groups position, as trumpeted on our pravdaesque site ££. Just saying. You seem more intent on attacking Willhelm than EVER conceding anything.

Smells fishy

Fuck sake guys lets concentrate on the topic and not get side tracked by pathetic sniping yet again. This seems the usual mhedia frenzy over nothing, a joke thats been twisted by someone to hurt the VBs but who? Probably a bheast but sadly these days it could be somebody like the legless one, we just cant tell.

Why should I be utterly ashamed of myself? Because I don't get offended by a painted bedsheet with a picture of bobby sands? Or because I'm not jumping to the defence of VB for sharing a picture and asking who on its next to die as though its something to celebrate?

I have a rangers top on just now? does that suffice?

I'm not hiding behind nor abusing any platform.

Did ye, aye. PS Lies in there too. Might want to work on that Mr tap wearer!! haha

Possesion of cannabis, when dealt with under a fiscal fine results in no criminal conviction.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Fiscal_fine

http://www.scotcourt...ne/fiscal-fines

So, yes, I'm pretty sure it isn't crack I'm somking.

Does this mean that cannabis has been legalised?

No. Possession of cannabis for personal use or the supply of cannabis to another or possession of cannabis with the intention of supplying it to another remain criminal offences. The Home Secretary has announced his intention to increase, to 14 years, the maximum prison sentence for supplying Class C drugs, or possession with the intention of supplying them to another. The present maximum prison sentence for simply possessing cannabis will be reduced from 5 years to 2 years, when cannabis is reclassified to Class C. Fines and other non-custodial sentences can also be imposed in addition to prison sentences.

Fuck sake guys lets concentrate on the topic and not get side tracked by pathetic sniping yet again. This seems the usual mhedia frenzy over nothing, a joke thats been twisted by someone to hurt the VBs but who? Probably a bheast but sadly these days it could be somebody like the legless one, we just cant tell.

Back on topic

Can someone please explain to me where exactly the criminal offence is in the picture or the tweet?

Does this mean that cannabis has been legalised?

No. Possession of cannabis for personal use or the supply of cannabis to another or possession of cannabis with the intention of supplying it to another remain criminal offences. The Home Secretary has announced his intention to increase, to 14 years, the maximum prison sentence for supplying Class C drugs, or possession with the intention of supplying them to another. The present maximum prison sentence for simply possessing cannabis will be reduced from 5 years to 2 years, when cannabis is reclassified to Class C. Fines and other non-custodial sentences can also be imposed in addition to prison sentences.

I never claimed it was legalised.Just that a fiscal fine is an alernative to prosecution and neither results in a criminal convistion or is viewed by the PF as an admission of guilt. It's essentially a legal bung.