McGills - 3 depots to Arriva for 95 Million.

RangersFanBase

Rumour floating around on the various Rangers facebook pages is that McGills are selling 3 Bus depots to Arriva for 95 Million, anyone among us here on RM that can shed some light on this?

And do you think (if true) the Easdales would consider putting any of that 95m into Rangers?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the article in the Greenock paper was McGills knocking back an offer of 85 million?

If its one thing we have learned in last 15 years plus ,don't think any business man is going to give up his hard earned or whatever in this Country for a football club .We the fans will have to stump up again me thinks .We will do it though .

They bought depots from Arriva a few years ago. Why would they want to buy them back? They don't even operate in Scotland any longer. Anyhow I went onto a Mcgills bus the other day and the jipo driver had a bucket for tips. Fucking tink! So in the true spirit of xmas I deposited half a dozen polo mints.

If its one thing we have learned in last 15 years plus ,don't think any business man is going to give up his hard earned or whatever in this Country for a football club .We the fans will have to stump up again me thinks .We will do it though .

why the hell should we, we gave them 20 milion ipo cash they squandered.