allan mcgregor

tam watp

..♥Leah Shevlin♥..@LeahShevlin1 48m

@DerekStitt9 @therealgreegsy1 No his account hasn't been hacked, he's back on twitter x

..♥Leah Shevlin♥..@LeahShevlin1 46m

For every1 asking @therealgreegsy1 account has not been hacked, he's back on Twitter. Can't answer all the messages individually #Bombarded

..♥Leah Shevlin♥..@LeahShevlin1 41m

@jordrfc @therealgreegsy1 That's just the way he talks....you get used to it!

Aye, good excuse there.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiot's spoiling it. Really? This is the same guy we turned from a nobody into a somebody only for him to turn his back.

As many (quite rightly) pointed out...what about those who stayed? what about those who stayed and negotiated their move to other clubs and are still respected by our fans for it?

If mcgregor had moved over and done what Edu or Bedoya done...NO ONE would have been calling him the traitor he is now.

All this talk of him not lining his own pockets, yeah..good...Why else would someone do that?

Nothing he will ever say or do will ensure his ability to return to Ibrox to watch Rangers. I wouldn't give that right up for -ANYTHING-

Something tells me that he now knows this.

someone take that bet off him for over the financial year. no chance he earned less over the year. he may have a lower weekly basic but he sure as hell ain't making less all in.

Why the fuck would you be upset about getting transferred to the new company! Who would want to lose their job!! deluded much!!

hate my boss for keeping me in employment!

He should fuck off. Nothing more, nothing less. He should not discuss our club.

I don't particularly care what big, bad Charles Green did or did not do. What Allan McGregor did, in it's most simple form, is refuse our club the right to a much needed transfer fee amidst financial turmoil in favour of boosting his own earning potential.

Rangers men like McGregor, Davis, Naismith and so on shocked and appalled us by failing to do what, as a Rangers man, would have done. For that, look no further than the examples set by Edu, Broadfoot, Bocanegra, etc.

I reiterate - he can fuck off.

Twitter sucks don't believe any shit from that.

Poor media of communications and Shagger left for Dosh it's really that simple.

He left yes, but we could have got something for him but never, it was him who left us.

Simple.

Its not the fact all these guys left its the way they done it.

Now we have former players still harping on, and on wish they would all just piss of now.

Leave us alone you cnuts.