This is why I dont post in the BD

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to Charlie,he knew what he was doing,pity the rest of us ,remember talking to a couple of business men from Sheffield about him with anticipation,and they just laughed....says it all really :blush:

Harry Bassett was on every channel possible telling us not to trust him

Fair play Nixon,but remember he stayed when we never knew we had a license,and as for Green the messiah,the one that couldn't give a fck about losing titles etc,if it was not for ALLY,we would have been a lot worse off believe me.....Green couldn't give a fck,as has now been proven.....

Fair play Nixon,but remember he stayed when we never knew we had a license,and as for Green the messiah,the one that couldn't give a fck about losing titles etc,if it was not for ALLY,we would have been a lot worse off believe me.....Green couldn't give a fck,as has now been proven.....

Show us the proof then

There is not ONE PERSON in footballing circles Nixon that has a good word to say about that Shyster,apart from his plant on this site,,work it out...its not rocket science,

Mate people have differing of opinions all the time, 2 guys, 2 pals can sit beside each other at the game and yet have totally different views on the game, I didn't trust Green from the off, to me he was all sound bites, tell the masses what they wanted to hear etc...I believe I'm right but I can't say for certainty, my best mate thinks he was brilliant and was forced out, he thinks he's right but can't say for certainty, the point is I don't think we can call guys plants just because their views oppose our own.

At the first attempt, 4 succesive promotions - yes. Many big clubs have failed far lesser tasks.

I've heard that a lot lately :(

My comment was nothing to do with Ally - I'm not interested in who takes us there - if anyone get us there at the first attempt, with no slip-ups, that will be a phenomenal achievement, and I will recognise it as such. :21:

4 successful promotions? Now that would be impressive!

Promotion from the 4th tier into the 3rd

Promotion from 3rd to 2nd

Promotion from 2nd to top

Then Promotion from the top tier to...?

4 successful promotions? Now that would be impressive!

Promotion from the 4th tier into the 3rd

Promotion from 3rd to 2nd

Promotion from 2nd to top

Then Promotion from the top tier to...?

Champions' League perhaps ?

What an achievement that would be, from the Scottish 3d to Champion's league in 4 years.

I do not understand all the CG fuss the man said he would buy us make a profit and move on from the word go how many more scapegoats are needed. The real problem I have is with the rest of Scottish football and their continual moving of goal posts to destroy us

I did and we were out of 4 competitions and chucked away an 11-13 point lead BEFORE administration

His first season as manager.

He's more experienced now.What more can he do than be unbeaten when he's playing against hatchet men and cloggers.

Yes our team should perform better but if you watch the Premiership(ours not the talented one) the fitba is just as garbage and they're meant to be the cream of talent in this country.

Tactical awareness comes with age.

His first season as manager.

He's more experienced now.What more can he do than be unbeaten when he's playing against hatchet men and cloggers.

Yes our team should perform better but if you watch the Premiership(ours not the talented one) the fitba is just as garbage and they're meant to be the cream of talent in this country.

Tactical awareness comes with age.

So fuck if it was his first season as manager? He was Smiths number two for club and country for 6 years and took charge of a lot of cup ties

What's the excuse when we never win a top flight title with him in charge next time we are back at the top? The years in the lower leagues have took its toll? No money? Still inexperienced? No scouts? Players aren't good enough?

It's endless

So fuck if it was his first season as manager? He was Smiths number two for club and country for 6 years and took charge of a lot of cup ties

What's the excuse when we never win a top flight title with him in charge next time we are back at the top? The years in the lower leagues have took its toll? No money? Still inexperienced? No scouts? Players aren't good enough?

It's endless

Basically the same excuses we've held for the past decade..I doubt we'll win the league first year back anyway as the investment isnae there but let's see the improvement next season in a better league..If we don't improve and struggle then we'll say he hasn't got it.

Basically the same excuses we've held for the past decade..I doubt we'll win the league first year back anyway as the investment isnae there but let's see the improvement next season in a better league..If we don't improve and struggle then we'll say he hasn't got it.

Let's hope so then but I'm a believer in prevention is better than cure