This is why I dont post in the BD

we have the worst support in the world. No other support would sit by and let their scouting network be abolished while directors take bonuses for doing such a grand job. They then want to sack a club legend who is trying to build a squad with the lowest turnover to wage in our history who hasn't lost a game! all so we can play youth players, these same fans have never bothered to go and watch even though they could do so for free.

In the lowest Leagues in the worst Football Nation in Western Europe including the Welsh and Irish leagues.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is aye. Who brings in players at 33 years of age just to win the 2nd division. We won't able to sell him to anyone as no one will be stupid enough to pay them what we do.

So it is actually a shite transfer policy. When is the last time Rangers sold a player and made a profit?

Could we se ayers under the transfer embargo and to answer your question - jelavic!

So many stupid reactions made without serious thought. Our club legend is leading us back to the spl while dealing with the weakest support system and squad in the history of our club and gets shit loads of abuse for it.

Ally should do us all a favour and fuck off, leaving us in the hands of folk none of us can trust and a manager who has no idea what he is getting in to. #sackallyandbringinmourinho

He fucken signed the team!

It was made up shite that seems to have grown arms and legs. Imran suggested that CGs testimony would back his case NOT that CG was supportive of him. The difference in this seems lost on many.

The history of Charles Green has been rewritten in the minds of some of our fans

What he said about McCoist's trophy expectations was bang on yet he got pilloried for it

Mob rule forced him out and he was only brought back the second time in response to the hostile unannounced disruptive futile takeover bid by the rebels

It was made up shite that seems to have grown arms and legs. Imran suggested that CGs testimony would back his case NOT that CG was supportive of him. The difference in this seems lost on many.

Exactly, Green like anyone else would have to tell the truth in a court whatever way it swung the case

He fucken signed a winning team!

Maybe your happy with the pish you have to watch every week, most aren't though. Most know we're Rangers and what we have to put up with the last three seasons is nothing short of an embarrassment on and off the pitch.

Fuck knows what you are talking about. We are going to be down to our last million in April and our manager is still wanting to sign players.

Why?

Because until he's told he can't, it's his job. It would be irresponsible of him not to know who was available.

A question for The Ally must stay camp, hand on heart and looking back at Ally's track record since he took over from Walter do you honestly believe he will win us a top league title and take us into the CL?

Because I think he hasn't a snowballs chance in Hell of doing either so why keep him as the manager.

Maybe your happy with the pish you have to watch every week, most aren't though. Most know we're Rangers and what we have to put up with the last three seasons is nothing short of an embarrassment on and off the pitch.

Your anger about off the pitch pish is mis directed by taking it out on the manager - I know you hate him being in charge - now you can't even accept a win without bumping your gums about it - cup football over many years has shown that it ain't that easy for big teams to thump little teams, but that bigger teams just win and fk forget the results - Ally is delivering what we are good at - winning - but you have just taken a stance that you will never move away from - Ally could win the top division and I bet you'll be on here saying but he is not the man to take us forward in Euope such is your hatred of him managing our team !

The guy was just soundbites.

"I won't leave here until I hear the CL music on the speakers again."

then something along the lines of:

"Actually I will stay longer than that, this club means x, y and z to me"

Just a load of pish really.

The guy made Walter Mitty seem plausible...Why are we still talking about him,he has fckd off into the sunset with his pot of gold.To put him in the same breath as McCoist is insulting.....

Your anger about off the pitch pish is mis directed by taking it out on the manager - I know you hate him being in charge - now you can't even accept a win without bumping your gums about it - cup football over many years has shown that it ain't that easy for big teams to thump little teams, but that bigger teams just win and fk forget the results - Ally is delivering what we are good at - winning - but you have just taken a stance that you will never move away from - Ally could win the top division and I bet you'll be on here saying but he is not the man to take us forward in Euope such is your hatred of him managing our team !

Thankfully, we'll never see an Ally McCoist team in European football again, because he'll be long gone by then.

Winning football games is brilliant, it's what we all want.

However, our style of football is atrocious more often than not. Be it long balls or just failure to have any kind of plan. This is the managers problem and one that hasn't been sorted.

Another issue I have is our wage bill. It is absolutely astronomical. Ally McCoist brought in these players, he has a massive squad to choose from. Why? We don't and never did need it. Yet we are choosing to throw £7m+ down the drain on a substandard squad to win leagues that are full of part timers. It's absurd.

I spend good money on watching Rangers. Always have done. Throughout my time I've grudgingly accepted this "win ugly" mantra. We could have changed that. Instilled the passing game into the players. Instead we just pass it around the back 4 then ping long balls. It's horrendous and shouldn't be accepted.

Just out of interest, are you a season ticket holder? Do you go to away games as well? Are you happy that you spend your money to watch football of this standard? Do you feel entertained by it? Please make sure you understand I'm not asking of you're happy that we win, I'm asking about the quality of football you're paying to watch.

I back ally as a player and a legend, this ain't a ally out post but more what has he done as manager to warrant the backing, his first 6 months as manager we was leading the title race but he started to lose control of it when Naismith got injured. This shows that ally was relying on 1 player as he didn't have a clue on how to change the team to suit the losing one player, don't use admin as an excuse to losing the league. Cause it wasn't. Also look at the lack of success in the cups. Remember ally said that he didn't give a monkeys about winning every game of the season, what does that tell his players, but yet he moans that we need to spend to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row, and bleating on we need champions league, focus on getting top six and even a Europa league place still brings in more money, look at how low the spending is at clubs like ict etc and they are sitting in top six, for the first 2/3 years the club should consolidate their position in the league and challenge for 2nd albeit looking at getting 1st. Celtic are signing players on the cheap and selling for profit, why can't ally do the exact same look at younger players that can improve the squad and bring in profit, and before people says where does playing youth get you success look and Alex ferguson when he played giggs, beckham etc. he brought success.

thats the finanical directors issue.

Hes says how much is available and the manager spends accordingly, to assemble a squad that can win as much as possible

nonsense.

The FD can only set an amount. It is the managers judgement how it is spent subject to approval by the board in some cases.

To suggest an FD picks the players is ludicrous.

Ally cannot be excused by saying it's the boards fault for backing him. Not that he would say that.

if they can't trust his judgement they would need to sack him.