This is why I dont post in the BD

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles green would still be at the club taking the pisd if, billy dodds for example, was manager. IMO of course.

So Ally McCoist was the one that got rid of Charles Green? Do you forget Ally McCoist backed Charles Green and said he some good plans for the club the same goes for Walter Smith.

The people greetin are the same ones who would have got rid of Walter after he never won the league in 08, or when we were -7 behind the tims on Xmas 08, or after every single time he dropped points. God only knows what would have happened if he was binned and never led us to those titles. What do you actually want? He's built a squad to win this league and is doing so at a canter, the players aren't world class and unfortunately aren't going to play masterful football every week. But he and his team are getting the job done, it may be tough but I'm happy to stick with him.

Losing us money at a canter aswell with his pointless signings and wage. It's the 2nd division there was no need to waste wages on players like Steve Simonsen Smith and Foster.

Losing us money at a canter aswell with his pointless signings and wage. It's the 2nd division there was no need to waste wages on players like Steve Simonsen Smith and Foster.

After the abysmal performances from some of our youth last year it's no wonder he looked in the way of experience tbh

Why?

Like it or not he was the only that came in for the right or wrong reasons he came in and it's that simple. Where abouts were these Rangers men? To busy talking to the media about what they were going to do.

Green got people together and got the money together. And at the end of the day he was the one that got our football license back.

He was the one that was up against the SFA / SPL as they were trying to blackmail Rangers into taking titles and prize money away etc..........

Would the Rangers men have done this? No they would have sat back said they were sorry and took what ever pish they threw at us.

He also told us from day 1 what he was going to do and why he came here and how long he was planning on staying for.

He done what he says he was going to do didn't he. Did the "Rangers men" do what they said they were going to do?

I know. We should just have kids with no experience leading the line. Our young strikers should have been learning from kane hemmings, not shitey Jon Daly.

I like Jon Daly, he has been a brilliant professional but you have to ask yourself was he truly needed, he signed a 3 year deal worth almost a million quid, 2 of those years will be spent outside of the top division, his final year we will be back in the top flight yet by that point he probably won't be considered a good enough standard for what we'll be hoping to achieve. Where do you think Rangers would be at this point in time if they didn't sign Daly? Top of the League? Yes, Ramsdens final? Yes, in the League Cup? Probably not

You have to ask yourself is he really worth it the money spent on him despite how well he has done personally?

You say his influence will be beneficial to young Rangers strikers, that could be true BUT the current Rangers manager is one of the best goalscorers Scotland has ever produced.

Nicky Clark scored 40+ goals in this Division last season, this year with a much steonger side I believe he'd have been more than capable of scoring the goals to get us to where we need to be for this season, also, you already had the £7k p/w noose that was Dean Shiels who we were all waiting in coming good, Andy Little and McCulloch who is also on a fortune.

Like it or not he was the only that came in for the right or wrong reasons he came in and it's that simple. Where abouts were these Rangers men? To busy talking to the media about what they were going to do.

Green got people together and got the money together. And at the end of the he was the one that got our football license back.

He was the one that was up against the SFA / SPL as they were trying black mailing Rangers into taking titles and prize money away etc..........

Would the Rangers men have done this? No they would have sat back said they were sorry and took what ever pish they threw at us.

Exactly (tu)

Was a disgrace the way Green was treated near the end of his time at us.

I just liked him.

And he was the only one to step up when no one else did.

I will always be grateful to him for that.

The guy was just soundbites.

"I won't leave here until I hear the CL music on the speakers again."

then something along the lines of:

"Actually I will stay longer than that, this club means x, y and z to me"

Just a load of pish really.

It is aye. Who brings in players at 33 years of age just to win the 2nd division. We won't able to sell him to anyone as no one will be stupid enough to pay them what we do.

So it is actually a shite transfer policy. When is the last time Rangers sold a player and made a profit?

Who are these 33 year old signings? No sign of them on the official site. You giving us breaking news of the January transfer window?

The guy was just soundbites.

"I won't leave here until I hear the CL music on the speakers again."

then something along the lines of:

"Actually I will stay longer than that, this club means x, y and z to me"

Just a load of pish really.

Or the fact the cunt section of our support forced him out?

Exactly (tu)

Was a disgrace the way Green was treated near the end of his time at us.

I liked him the 1st time but the 2nd time i didn't like the way he went about it. By saying McCoist needs to win both cups to keep his job or someting like that?

A CEO should not be saying this in front of the media or even in public. That should between him and McCoist.

Also wasn't happy that he backed the bold Imran to try and sue us for money that he claimed he was owed.

At the end of it all i felt Charles Green wasn't interested in Rangers anymore so i was glad he left. But he was the only one that came in with the money at the time so i'll defend him on that one.

I liked him the 1st time but the 2nd time i didn't like the way he went about it. By saying McCoist needs to win both cups to keep his job or someting like that?

A CEO should not be saying this in front of the media or even in public. That should between him and McCoist.

Also wasn't happy that he backed the bold Imran to try and sue us for money that he claimed he was owed.

At the end of it all i felt Charles Green wasn't interested in Rangers anymore so i was glad he left. But he was the only one that came in with the money at the time so i'll defend him on that one.

Thought that was all just made up shite in the media?

Foster and Smith aren't good enough but the majority of his signings this season have been good and they have improved the team. Hardly wasting us money.

Jon Daly we didn't need. He has scored us goals but it's another wage going to an older player who won't be playing with us in the top flight.

We wouldn't have been able to sell him on for any money some people would easily see that as pointless and a waste. Some people will see it as a panic buy to win the 2nd division.

Edit: Do you not see where i and others on are coming from. These tactics and daft subs might be fine in this division and were fine for last years but we won't be so lucky when we go into the 1st division.

Some people are only looking at this season and thinking everything is fine because we are 14 points clear in the 2ND DIVISION playing against some of the worse teams in Scotland.

But it will cost us points when we play against better teams.