This is why I dont post in the BD

So many stupid reactions made without serious thought. Our club legend is leading us back to the spl while dealing with the weakest support system and squad in the history of our club and gets shit loads of abuse for it.

Ally should do us all a favour and fuck off, leaving us in the hands of folk none of us can trust and a manager who has no idea what he is getting in to. #sackallyandbringinmourinho

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many stupid reactions made without serious thought. Our club legend is leading us back to the spl while dealing with the weakest support system and squad in the history of our club and gets shit loads of abuse for it.

Ally should do us all a favour and fuck off, leaving us in the hands of folk none of us can trust and a manager who has no idea what he is getting in to. #sackallyandbringinmourinho

I'm sure there will be a Que from Ibrox all the way to Argyle street. 800K a year. To right there will be a Que.

I'm sure there will be a Que from Ibrox all the way to Argyle street. 800K a year. To right there will be a Que.

Is that a queue of Spaniards?

yeah, he should have brought in players who would win every game in the league (bar one) this year instead of these mugs. Shit transfer policy Ally.

It is aye. Who brings in players at 33 years of age just to win the 2nd division. We won't able to sell him to anyone as no one will be stupid enough to pay them what we do.

So it is actually a shite transfer policy. When is the last time Rangers sold a player and made a profit?

yeah, he should have brought in players who would win every game in the league (bar one) this year instead of these mugs. Shit transfer policy Ally.

Do you agree with the philosophy of buying steam rollers to crush ants then? No wonder the money runs dry, as a club we'll never learn as long as attitudes like this exist.

It is aye. Who brings in players at 33 years of age just to win the 2nd division. We won't able to sell him to anyone as no one will be stupid enough to pay them what we do.

So it is actually a shite transfer policy. When is the last time Rangers sold a player and made a profit?

I know. We should just have kids with no experience leading the line. Our young strikers should have been learning from kane hemmings, not shitey Jon Daly.

When was the last time a (Rangers) manager lost nine elevenths of their starting-eleven for nothing, through no fault of their own?

I think back to the clamour to start at div3, and how we we would earn our place in the top league. Now fans are getting bored and frustrated with the standard of our opposition, I'm sure we all saw this happening. However, I back Ally all the way right now because he is in a hiding to nothing right now. Next season looks like a real test for us, particularly if we don't strengthen the squad further.

The people greetin are the same ones who would have got rid of Walter after he never won the league in 08, or when we were -7 behind the tims on Xmas 08, or after every single time he dropped points. God only knows what would have happened if he was binned and never led us to those titles. What do you actually want? He's built a squad to win this league and is doing so at a canter, the players aren't world class and unfortunately aren't going to play masterful football every week. But he and his team are getting the job done, it may be tough but I'm happy to stick with him.