No Rangers = shite crowds.

You do know that there have been many empty seats at our games as well, and that they have probably got a similar thread to this on their forum, don't you?

They are losing many more fans than us.

Im a taxi driver and all ceptic home games im guaranteed to get a couple of fares from the city centre to phead.

This last while ive been able to get right upto london rd at the stadium without even slowing down.

The game against thistle was the worst ive seen there in many a year.

I got to ceptic park at 2.55 and it was as if it was a st johnstone v hibs game going on.

I heard the stadium announcer shout the players names out and there was hardly a whimper in the stadium.

I even had a look at kerryfail st and even the ceptic fans are commenting on it in large numbers.

Im speaking as a st holder and we are nowhere near as bad.

They are sick of low crowds,shite football and many want lemmon out.

Hibs hearts had the biggest attendances in 20 years last night..

Those hibs fans have turned out knowing their team were 99% guaranteed to win and still nearly fucked it up!

And we will probably beat that attendance for the Ramsdens cup final :lol:

The attendance for the tarriers v Thistle game was given as 52,000.

52,000 empty seats going by the match pictures in the paper.

I was outside parkhead just before 3 mate,and believe me,the place was dead.

I drove up the gallowgate,down the new road,then turned left onto london rd before stopping outside the piggery.

I was not stopped in traffic once.

It was as if there was a game between st johnstone and hibs on.

Hibs hearts had the biggest attendances in 20 years last night..

Probably more down to the fact it could be one of the last Hivs vs Hearts league games for a long time. Hearts are going down and it's going to be a good few years before they get back up again.

Must be tickets sold including season books where the seat isn't occupied on the day.

I know that this is the explanation given but in the match reports the word Attendance is used, AFAIK Attendance means those who attend not those who bought a seat and didn't go.

I know that this is the explanation given but in the match reports the word Attendance is used, AFAIK Attendance means those who attend not those who bought a seat and didn't go.

I know, it doesn't add up.

Total about-turn for that mhob, they used to under-declare their attendances as a tax dodge.

Must be tickets sold including season books where the seat isn't occupied on the day.

I dont believe a word that comes from the piggery.

They have still not said how many st's theyve sold this year(same as last year)personally i think theyre hust making a number up so that it looks like they are getting more fans in than us.

According to dungcaster, per head if population, the percentage of scots who regularly attend football matches is one of the highest in Europe.

Wonder is liewell supplys him with these figures.

Surely we should have transparency for the sake of sporting integrity.