Rumours of rumours (Not Fleetwood Mac !)

Ace

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@CelticAreANewco: As fans the day is coming where we may have to make decisions that will break our hearts. Short term pain for long term gain.

What decisions are there that we, as fans, can make?

Also, he mentions long term gain, so I think we may be able to rule out admin?

Short term pain may mean ally's gone? Not much pain in the way I'd be sad to see him go like this but if he's not willing to negotiate a wage or whatever then he should.

(Obviously this is only a rumour)

Short term pain may mean ally's gone? Not much pain in the way I'd be sad to see him go like this but if he's not willing to negotiate a wage or whatever then he should.

(Obviously this is only a rumour)

Maybe. But that's not a choice us fans can make, as stated in his tweet.

The only thing I can think of relating to that tweet is to boycot the club in some way.

If Ally was gone, he would have given the fans more "appreciation" today.

Uch a know mate just going through some stuff that doesn't involve doomsday, sent a text out and nothing in the club being spoke about a doomsday scenario again so happy enough with that just now

The only thing I can think of relating to that tweet is to boycot the club in some way.

This is what I was thinking, but I don't get what would be explosive enough to get us to boycott?

Aside from Mini and Malky being given seats on the board (ludicrous, I know), but then that would appeal to those who wanted to boycott in the first place.

It was the part about us fans having an input that's really confusing me, as I'm not sure what more of an input we can have?

Well no doubt be shite anyway. Here's hoping, I'll be sitting up refreshing the page all night :lol:

I found it interesting that all the management team were at Stenhousemuir today. Even RTV commented on the fact that Gordon Durie was in the dugout. This may have been Ally's way of saying 'lay off my team' and if the board took that badly, it may be Ally on his way.

I found it interesting that all the management team were at Stenhousemuir today. Even RTV commented on the fact that Gordon Durie was in the dugout. This may have been Ally's way of saying 'lay off my team' and if the board took that badly, it may be Ally on his way.

How about we just wait and see before the random speculation eh?