Bomber Brown with the Celtic fan

Craig53

Just flicking through the RST's photos on Facebook and saw a picture of Bomber man handling a Celtic fan, hadn't heard anything about this but I'd fucking love to :lol: anyone able to shed some light?

Thought this was about his failed Rangers takeover

Parkhead jan 1st 1994

Fan Ran on and attacked Ally Maxwell

was at that game. was awesome. we were 1 up in something like 1 minute, 2 up in 5 and 3 up in 10 (or 30, i cant remember i'm going by the video in my head). they started going mental and the cause began. which i have to say, was very surprising from TGFITW. very surprising.

i also remember nicholarse hitting the post at 3-1, the ball rolled along the line and out. then big Oleg scored. twas a good day.

edit: i just noticed a video is now up.

further edit. its minus 36 here

Maxwell pelting him with whatever the horrible bastard dropped out of his pocket is brilliant.

It's at 9.40 on the video but it's worth watching the 3 goals before it.

This is one of the earliest moments when I realised how much winning against Celtic meant to Rangers fans as a 7 year old. My uncle and Dad absolutely delirious in the living room.

was at that game. was awesome. we were 1 up in something like 1 minute, 2 up in 5 and 3 up in 10 (or 30, i cant remember i'm going by the video in my head). they started going mental and the cause began. which i have to say, was very surprising from TGFITW. very surprising.

i also remember nicholarse hitting the post at 3-1, the ball rolled along the line and out. then big Oleg scored. twas a good day.

edit: i just noticed a video is now up.

further edit. its minus 36 here

I was going to ask where you were, then I saw your location! :pipe:

FFS a right back at left back and a central defender at right back, what was he thinking :thumbup: was this five in a row, i am sure i had that top and it had a badge on the front or the back that said five in a row, anyone else?

Love these wee trips down memory lane :7325:

FFS a right back at left back and a central defender at right back, what was he thinking :thumbup: was this five in a row, i am sure i had that top and it had a badge on the front or the back that said five in a row, anyone else?

Love these wee trips down memory lane :7325:

That's it.

Ally must go.

I nearly pissed myself laughing that day. Tramp ran from the jungle and sneaked up on Ally Maxwell on the blind side. Bomber seen him from the side of his eye and shouted a warning to AM. Then Bomber steamed in and started pummelling the said hooligan. I always remember the embarrassing DR Hotline in those days and Dhims where phoning in to say Bomber should gave been charged too! Talk about cringeworthy.

Then I remember a couple of years later , Bomber scoring the third in a 3-1 win at Porkheid. He hurdled the advertising hoardings behind the goal and ran around the old Rangers end. I always remember seeing the BBC camera man clapping ecstatically as he ran past.

. LOL.