Gordon Smith

ps95v7

Gordon Smith (you know the one that played with us,exSFA President,etc) In press today stating Hearts should be shown compassion and be allowed to sign players to help them try and fight relegation.

Gordon in two words F#CK OFF, let them die a slow death

:nosfa::brokensfa:

This is gonna happen and I am ready for this.

The filthy Mhedia are pushing for it big style.

I've had enough of this rotten corrupt organisation now and I actually think we should be marching to the Steps of that corrupt place they call Hampden.

This is what should be Uniting us and the fact that our Club Board are under siege from infighting from our own fans is the reason their pushing this.

We should be fucking marching to their front door now.

Bunch of cnuts ,and we dont Need ex Players putting in their eb in over this scandoul.

Too many of these ex "Rangers men" trying to be nice guys. Just shut the fuck up and let them get on with it.

Not helping us one bit this.

There is fucking enough corruption going on we need to take a stand against this shit.

Ask him if he has an opinion on the Septic land deals and listen to him squirm.

Until Hearts get fined a around 160k, agree to sell off their TV rights, agree to have their Scottish Cup win against Gretna stripped off them and have recent prize money retained then I'm afraid I have no sympathy for them.

P.S. Jambo lurkers - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Gordon Smith has been one of the best voices in the media for Rangers, continually voiced positivity from Rangers and on many a radio show and TV show has defended the club and the legitimacy of us being the same club, Gordon is allowes his opinion like everyone else, to say he doesn't help is ridiculously innaccurate, just because this specific point doesn't fit in with what you think doesn't make him less of a Bear or even make him nicey nicey, all it does its makes him have his own personal views.

Gordon Smith for all the good he has done in talking us up over the last 18 months deserves immense credit, particularly when it would have been easier to toe the line and get a nice regular pay-cheque

Had a quick look in J.K.B. terrace section tonight to see what they were saying about an appeal and the possible outcomes, turned out to be a bit of a mixed bag with quite a few dedicated Rangers haters, some who had a giant chip on their shoulder about Glasgow, some who were totally against any help and want to just get on with whatever comes their way and about six posters who put up a good rebuttal against some of the tossers who would still like to put the boot into us and interestingly enough a fair few who think that think playing in a league with us will be more attractive for the fans than the joke that is the SPP.HELL funny old world is it not