Smoke and Mirrors.

simon

I have no doubt we are genuinely in the midst of some sort of financial issues, however, I think the players being asked to take a 15% pay cut is a bit of a slap in the face.

Firstly, I think our squad is too big. I think we signed too many players that will do nothing more than warm the bench or fill a seat in the stand. However, our wage bill is 37-40% of turnover? That's sustainable, obviously.

The board is the issue. As a financial director Brian Stockbridge has directed the equivalent of Sharknado. An absolute clusterfuck of an effort. How much were the non-playing staff payed? Who's fault is it we are in this situation? But who bears the brunt of it yet again? The players.

I fear the worst, I really do. You can rubbish me all you want, but I think we missed an opportunity when none of the requestioners were voted in. We need a Rangers man on the board, we need someone who isn't concerned with anyone other than the fans.

Let us know

What size of business it is, that you run.

Your knowledge and experience of listed companies.

Your knowledge and experience of FD's and their roles within listed companies.

Lastly

Your knowledge of the inner workings of the current RFC board that can justify your above post.

If you cannot demonstrate sufficient experience, to the above questions, then why should anyone take your ponderings seriously?

Let us know

Lastly

Your knowledge of the inner workings of the current RFC board that can justify your above post.

If you cannot demonstrate sufficient experience, to the above questions, then why should anyone take your ponderings seriously?

Don't take them seriously if you don't want to, I don't really care.

Youve worked that out in the few weeks they have been in?

Share price is heading like a sinking ship, losing money faster than we can make it, no investment is coming in, our best players will more than likely be sold to balance the books.

The club needs investment and it seems they can't do it, I would prefer not to wait till the shit really hits the fan.

Let us know

Lastly

Why don't you do likewise big mouth?

I have no doubt we are genuinely in the midst of some sort of financial issues, however, I think the players being asked to take a 15% pay cut is a bit of a slap in the face.

Firstly, I think our squad is too big. I think we signed too many players that will do nothing more than warm the bench or fill a seat in the stand. However, our wage bill is 37-40% of turnover? That's sustainable, obviously.

The board is the issue. As a financial director Brian Stockbridge has directed the equivalent of Sharknado. An absolute clusterfuck of an effort. How much were the non-playing staff payed? Who's fault is it we are in this situation? But who bears the brunt of it yet again? The players.

I fear the worst, I really do. You can rubbish me all you want, but I think we missed an opportunity when none of the requestioners were voted in. We need a Rangers man on the board, we need someone who isn't concerned with anyone other than the fans.

Correct,the utter incompetence and above all greed has put us where we are.A brilliant opportunity missed......

Our footballing wage bill was 55%-60% last year, not 37-40% (tu)

Who was it that signed too many players?

Who would invest when the share price is falling, we are spunking money, and there is minimal stability.

If Wallace cuts player payroll costs AS PART OF A BIGGER COST CUTTING STRATEGY, this will put us in a better financial footing.

He has been here 2 months, said he needed to cost cut, and is trying to do just that.

This will lead to investment if achieved imo.