*****The Official Forfar v Rangers Thread*****

AlCapone

I appreciate those in the blind-faith-loyal accept this rubbish that's served up as football because their "messiah" is the manager -fine!

If we face the east-end lot in the cup we will get pummelled. I for one could not go a doing at the hands of them, I refuse to believe any person on here would fancy our chances??

I know it sounds defeatist but like other posters say we are beating rubbish part time teams every week, I could conjur up a team to win this league FFS!

It is route 1 fitba all the time, we rely on the opposition tiring at the end of most games - this won't happen next season . This is gonna be one tough expedition next season. I'm not convinced Ally is the man to take us from it.

51 pager......:pipe: Fuck me, did we lose???

No,but our reputation lost another bit of it's shine.

Going to these "little" places used to be a highlight for the locals.Now,they,quite rightly,think they have a chance of turning us over.

Apart from 2 good goals and 1 great save we played like a 3rd tier team last night................again!

No,but our reputation lost another bit of it's shine.

Going to these "little" places used to be a highlight for the locals.Now,they,quite rightly,think they have a chance of turning us over.

Apart from 2 good goals and 1 great save we played like a 3rd tier team last night................again!

Yip we are playing like a third division team, next season we can play like a championship team and the season after like a Premier team.

The thing is when we struggled to win the league by 20 odd points last year we looked at QOS and compared them to us, we wanted to scoosh this league like them, in one thread someone made the point why don't we sign the whole team and the Manager, fair do, this season we are where QOS were last year, we have more points, we have scored more goals, we have conceded less, how is it we are pish and they were fan fukin tastic.