Stockbridge

We need a more experienced FD at Rangers. It's alot of pish he was gagged by stock market rules. He couldn't tell the fans how much of the IPO money was left. But 24 hours later he was in the papers telling us it was all gone.

Rangers have had enough liers over the years to last us a life time.

Graham Wallace seems to be doing what he said he would do. He's cut the manager wage and has got rid of stockbridge whats next on the list?

Early days yet but he's going about it the right way. (tu)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it didn't take long for the usual suspects to move their sights to the next target.

Fucking depressing to say the least.

Quite a lot of people have said that they hope Jack Irvine is also shown the door. If that was to happen, would you be depressed?

Quite a lot of people have said that they hope Jack Irvine is also shown the door. If that was to happen, would you be depressed?

Just another fucking bogey man the rebels scream about when it suits them, which is usually when he's tied them in knots.

He is just a bloody PR man no more no less, it will make no difference to the way the club is run if he's there or not and that is all I'm bothered about.

While we are on the subject do actually think all this crap will stop with Irvine gone? Not a chance it will stop they will just move on to the next target and start again you just have to read through a couple of the threads on here for proof of that.

The cull has started, so it might as well be done properly.

Somers should be replaced by Dave King, then Jack Irvine & Media House should be next, followed by replacing the broker and NOMAD Daniel Stewart & co with one which isn't so closely linked to Whyte.

That would do for starters.

Once completed then the club will nearly be cleansed and then we might see some legends return to watch the team,although personally I would have never let these people stop me attending.

Deary fuckin me. I despair.

We are NEVER gonna be allowed to move on.

Who would have thought it 2 years ago when they all tried to kick us to death that we would eventually end up doing it ourselves.

Did you see the performance of somers at the agm?

I said it then and i'll say it again,he's a bumbling old fool.

Just another fucking bogey man the rebels scream about when it suits them, which is usually when he's tied them in knots.

He is just a bloody PR man no more no less, it will make no difference to the way the club is run if he's there or not and that is all I'm bothered about.

While we are on the subject do actually think all this crap will stop with Irvine gone? Not a chance it will stop they will just move on to the next target and start again you just have to read through a couple of the threads on here for proof of that.

Is Jack an acceptable PR man to you after his 'Aiding' of Whytes stewardship by distorting his reputation in the public eye to the detriment of our club?

Also not knowing who Whyte or Green where, must have been the only man in Britain never to have heard or know anything about them,FFS we were never out the national news, time for the old chap to get into his nursing home.

Is Jack an acceptable PR man to you after his 'Aiding' of Whytes stewardship by distorting his reputation in the public eye to the detriment of our club?

Some people just won't admit that Irvine is a snake who is costing the club a lot of dosh to protect certain people not the club

Deary fuckin me. I despair.

We are NEVER gonna be allowed to move on.

Who would have thought it 2 years ago when they all tried to kick us to death that we would eventually end up doing it ourselves.

I wish the pro-boarders would also move on as every other post is the 'Reqs' this and the 'Rebels' that.

Tedious, it's almost an obsession.

Imran? You are a fool.

Sounds like you think i'm saddened to see him go. Not really. I just didn't listen to lies about him and use him as a scapegoat to try and sneak Paul Murray onto the board like spineless rhats like you.

To be honest, im surprised you have the nerve to even look in my direction. You have changed sides more than any other fan on this forum.

And you know, that I know it. Your opinion and view is worth less than shit on here

All the above mate, when we were down we were booted fuck out of by the filth, and the outrage was justified as we were not guilty.

This show of utter hatred for another Rangers man, is what i would expect us to be administering to our worst enemies, the scum.

But unfortunately, here we are, witnessing the blood lust we screamed against, when perpetrated against our club.

The man has gone, he can do no more harm to us, let him go in peace.

Did he do the things he is being utterly slaughtered for ? I personally do not think so, much has been exaggerated of his role in this sorry saga.

This man has been hunted like a dog, and witch hunted at that.

He is guilty of no more than being "The Scapegoat "

The instigator in all this, Craig Whyte, was treated better. :hanged:

No surprise that Stockbridge leaving isnt enough to keep you lot happy.

Your agenda is clear as day and the support wont fall for it again.

The "Rangers people" you want running our club will get nowhere near it.

The failed businessman Paul Murray was shown how little support he had at the agm

All the above mate, when we were down we were booted fuck out of by the filth, and the outrage was justified as we were not guilty.

This show of utter hatred for another Rangers man, is what i would expect us to be administering to our worst enemies, the scum.

But unfortunately, here we are, witnessing the blood lust we screamed against, when perpetrated against our club.

The man has gone, he can do no more harm to us, let him go in peace.

Did he do the things he is being utterly slaughtered for ? I personally do not think so, much has been exaggerated of his role in this sorry saga.

This man has been hunted like a dog, and witch hunted at that.

He is guilty of no more than being "The Scapegoat "

The instigator in all this, Craig Whyte, was treated better. :hanged:

I am with you 100% in what you say about BS. Maybe not the best FD we could have had, but no way near as bad as made out.

Or guilty of most things the rebels accused him off.

He stood firm in his post when we needed him to and put Wallace in place.

I thank him for his work at the club and wish the guy well.

He's a PR man who does his employers bidding he doesn't set policy, so change him will anything change when it comes to PR. What happens when the next PR firm doing the clubs bidding does something you don't like?

Where does it stop with these shouts of cleansing when the same old faces are back in the boardroom and we are back to square one again.

is this good news or bad news.wait a sec

if ally messes up tomorrow he's now got an excuse now

There is an official match thread. 5* and everything. Brian probably won't attend though.

Question is: can Ally and the team pull off a win at home without the backing of their financial guru?

Cant understand why so many are saying he ripped us off.

He has 71,429 shares, the same as Walter Smith. They would be valued today at about £19,500. His salary was £165,000 and no bonus as he handed that back. To the average person a fortune but considerably less than FDs in similar sized businesses. Certainly a lot less than he was paid in his previous job.

Although he is a hated man by many supporters and media alike, I think he has left with a little credibility. Handing back the £200,000 bonus and leaving the club with no settlement when he could have demanded the rest of his contract was an honourable thing to do.