Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have known. The curse of Bawsburst strikes again.

For the record, though i wanted him out, the reaction is way out of line. but the decision made by the New Board is the right one in my opinion.

So what do the nay-sayers now think ? This must be a difficult one for them given their views that the New Board are the one and same. (tu)

Threads merged, and some ridiculously abusive posts removed. Keep it remotely civil, you can be glad he's gone without the OTT abuse.

It's a good thing he's resigned, the club can move on now with the full backing of the requisitioners and their supporters (I presume, Stockbridge was the last "unacceptable" member of the board, was he not?). I await the stability and lack of rabble rousing to follow.

He was turned into more of a bogeyman than he probably deserved, but there is no doubt he could have been better at his job. Hopefully this is part of Wallace's review of the club, seems some decisive action is being taken.

Glad it seems to have been done the right way , as in the review and not by mob rule mentality.

I was happy to leave the judging of his ability and culpability , to those in the know - his fellow board members. If , as seems likely , they've decided his not up to it , then it's for the best.

His position was made untenable, not by his actions but by the actions of others who appear to have hung him out to dry. Brian Stockbridge was not responsible for signing off deals which cut us short, but he was left picking up the pieces after green and Ahmed jumped ship. He was left to become a scapegoat and I felt sorry for him at the AGM.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nash appointed as Finance Director now. Anyone but Paul Murray.

Threads merged, and some ridiculously abusive posts removed. Keep it remotely civil, you can be glad he's gone without the OTT abuse.

It's a good thing he's resigned, the club can move on now with the full backing of the requisitioners and their supporters (I presume, Stockbridge was the last "unacceptable" member of the board, was he not?). I await the stability and lack of rabble rousing to follow.

He was turned into more of a bogeyman than he probably deserved, but there is no doubt he could have been better at his job. Hopefully this is part of Wallace's review of the club, seems some decisive action is being taken.

Well done Bluepeter, as we can all be glad that he is gone, but some of the posts are out of order.

Aye, ok Imran...

Imran? You are a fool.

Sounds like you think i'm saddened to see him go. Not really. I just didn't listen to lies about him and use him as a scapegoat to try and sneak Paul Murray onto the board like spineless rhats like you.

To be honest, im surprised you have the nerve to even look in my direction. You have changed sides more than any other fan on this forum.

And you know, that I know it. Your opinion and view is worth less than shit on here

" Rangers confirm that no ex gratia benefit or bonus has been offered or paid to Brian Stockbridge in connection with the termination of his employment or office."

To me this reads that Stockbridge agreed to go or be sacked. Having returned K£200 I can't believe he has walked with nothing.

Reading the statement carefully I believe Stockbridge will have gone with one years salary or whatever was in the contract if he was asked to resign which seems to be the case here. He got no more, no less. And the board statements written very cleverly.

Therefore no ex gratia or bonus payment. After all when Green left he was initially offered two years salary to go, the second year clearly being a bonus.

I guess we also know who sold the M2.2 million shares today.

No matter that heavens to see the back of Stockbridge.

Imran? You are a fool.

Sounds like you think i'm saddened to see him go. Not really. I just didn't listen to lies about him and use him as a scapegoat to try and sneak Paul Murray onto the board like spineless rhats like you.

To be honest, im surprised you have the nerve to even look in my direction. You have changed sides more than any other fan on this forum.

And you know, that I know it. Your opinion and view is worth less than shit on here

Calm down mate, sound like you are getting a wee bit too wound up.

Regardless of anyones opinion on Stockbridge, this should be an opportunity for us to stop fighting with each other and try and pull in the same direction.

Imran? You are a fool.

(tu) im no murray lover either, advertise the positions, and may the best people get the vacancy.