*****The Official Rangers v Arbroath Thread*****

Frank Reynolds

Mohsni got man of the match, when it was announced over the tannoy he gave us the gallic shrug as if to say WTF am I getting that for.

Are you serious, he got MOM.

I think he has been abysmal the last few matches. He's caught out of position continuously goes for a wander down the park contributes little then fails to get back into his position as central defender.

Ally or someone needs to take him aside and explain the basics of that position.

Arbroath gave us a good game in part due to their will to play positively but also due to a less than positive performance by ourselves, so hugely frustrating at times. Looking ahead to next season and facing stronger, better resourced opponents but not without a degree of concern that unless we inject some more purpose and direction to our game plan we may find it harder to walk away with points.

Arbroath gave us a good game in part due to their will to play positively but also due to a less than positive performance by ourselves, so hugely frustrating at times. Looking ahead to next season and facing stronger, better resourced opponents but not without a degree of concern that unless we inject some more purpose and direction to our game plan we may find it harder to walk away with points.

Arbroath had plenty of pace yesterday and it did make the game more interesting, even though we were disjointed and lacked understanding we new we would win that game. Any teams we have met from the championship have been dispatched with ease, are we all on such a downer that we can forget this...

Arbroath had plenty of pace yesterday and it did make the game more interesting, even though we were disjointed and lacked understanding we new we would win that game. Any teams we have met from the championship have been dispatched with ease, are we all on such a downer that we can forget this...

Why are we looking disjointed & lacking understanding, to use your words, which I fully agree with?

Isn't this precisely where we should see the benefit of our full times status?

Why are we looking disjointed & lacking understanding, to use your words, which I fully agree with?

Isn't this precisely where we should see the benefit of our full times status?

Black had an off day, MacLeod had an off day, Aird had an off day, Faure had an off day, Bell might have have had on off day, think the only thing he had to do was pick the ball out of the back of the net twice, I could go on, days like this you get beat against better opposition, simple.

Black had an off day, MacLeod had an off day, Aird had an off day, Faure had an off day, Bell might have have had on off day, think the only thing he had to do was pick the ball out of the back of the net twice, I could go on, days like this you get beat against better opposition, simple.

We're not allowed bad days...paid far too much.

The point is that our full time status should at least enable us to be better organised than our part time opponents.

The type of organisation that gives the team shape, patterns of play and actually helps the guys through when one or more are having off days.