*****The Official Rangers v Arbroath Thread*****

Frank Reynolds

I cheer everytime when my team scores, so what's your point? Just because we score doesn't make up the overall performance. Yes we keep winning and yes that all that matters to some degree but when we do face better oppositions we will get found out. 2 goals conceded to the pish that is Arbroah who are near the bottom of the table. We should not only be scoring goals and winning we must out play the opposition, especially in these leagues. Are you trying to tell me that some of these part time teams don't look fitter than our boys? And yes or no to that question please.

Sorry I didn't see that, I'd answer Yes some of them look more motivated than our players, it's hard to judge fitness on looks and play. But I'd say the very fact we tend to win a lot of games in the second half it is our fitness that is shining through.

But the point about motivation is disappointing.

That's good, you're not in eejay's camp. I asked him on several occasions and he wouldn't answer my question why he didn't celebrate the goals being scored or the team winning. If he did say, "but I do" that would have been the end of it.

My point is unrelated to you as you do celebrate, I was purely making a point about people who don't enjoy a goal scored or game won by their team.

I can understand your points and i apologize if it came across as if i was having a go at you, i wasn't. No matter what i will always be a Rangers supporter and will to the day i die. But the standard of our great club isn't being matched on the park which leaves me angry at times and makes you question what is really going on. The players are getting paid a fortune for that crap displayed. It's not acceptable and the questions have to be asked to McCoist. After all he is responsible for tactics, team selection, identifying signings and obviously training and philosophy. And i'm not having a go at McCoist as he will always be a legend but questions still have to be asked. I think we can agree and all the rest of the Rangers family that we need change before we hit the premier league.

You see lads, people on here like eejay etc can't even enjoy the fact of Rangers winning a game. No matter how the performance has been I've always enjoyed my team scoring a goal and celebrated it, the debate on team performance can wait. For the moment we came from behind and won.

I suggest keeping a close watch on this type of "supporter". And I'd perhaps ask people in eejay's camp to try and have a look again at the word "supporter" and perhaps use it as a gauge on their person.

It seems your response to this rangers win was less celebratory and more an opportunity to prove you're a blind uber fan and have a go at other Rangers fans. Can your debate not wait also?

BMR, I can't quote you for some reason (hence the "likes")

They might not be the most prettu team to watch, or the most gifted players we have ever had at Ibrox, but what can't be denied is their will to win.

The record we have have in this division is incredible, even the team we had before admin would be proud to have made it almost to February without losing.

In saying that, if we don't buck up our ideas and go straight for the jugular from tge second the whistle blows at 3pm, then I can see us losing our first gane in the not too distant future.

It seems your response to this rangers win was less celebratory and more an opportunity to prove you're a blind uber fan and have a go at other Rangers fans. Can your debate not wait also?

I'm sorry if it seemed like that but it certainly wasn't meant that way. I certainly did celebrate if not on RMF to the same extent. I'll stop debating then, I'm getting tired of posting about it anyway tbh.

Aye, but anyone with our vasts resources and wage bill could achieve this. Is it hard to ask for players to be training properly and managing to string a few decent passes? Is that really too much to ask with the amount of money we dish out?

we all want to see fine football played every week.but it aint gonna happen, as ive said before,the players must take some responsibility,law Templeton, shiels, black, they r quality players and must show it more.

You see lads, people on here like eejay etc can't even enjoy the fact of Rangers winning a game. No matter how the performance has been I've always enjoyed my team scoring a goal and celebrated it, the debate on team performance can wait. For the moment we came from behind and won.

I suggest keeping a close watch on this type of "supporter". And I'd perhaps ask people in eejay's camp to try and have a look again at the word "supporter" and perhaps use it as a gauge on their person.

its "fans" like you that will continually hold us back on the field

its "fans" like you that will continually hold us back on the field

At no point did i say anything about anyone being any less of a fan, I selected the word supporter for good reason.

Now that's dealt with, are you telling me that being negative, moaning all the time, leaving at half time etc has a more positive effect than supporting the team?

Jog on

Shite, shite and more shite. Very fortunate to come away with the 3 points today. If Lee McCulloch seriously thinks our squad is in a fit enough state to be competing in the Premiership then he's kidding himself on. Played well for 5 mins and that was after the 2nd and the disallowed goal.

A wins a win though, Onwards and upwards.

Now that's dealt with, are you telling me that being negative, moaning all the time, leaving at half time etc has a more positive effect than supporting the team?

at no point did i say any of they things, i can understand anyone doing/saying they things as tbh today was another long line of absolute dross performances that we have been served up by there millionaires

perhaps the team need something more than positivity, perhaps they need the fans to give them a right kick up the arse

I think we set out the right way with the shape some poor passing still don't think Daly looks his best good on Templeton come on change the game thought he gave us the spark that we needed Thought Arboath done what they do well & gave us a good game but a win is a win onwards & upwards :21: :21: :21:

Positives :

another win

another 3 points

we go 23 points clear.

Templeton did well when came on and should play from the start next week.

Little did ok when he came on.

Negatives:

Apart from a 10min spell we didn't play with any pace or urgency.

Players should take some responsibility too (as well as the manager)

Black awful

Aird awful (he has been playing well)

MacLeod awful (maybe he had an injury)

Faure awful (should not be played at right back)

Lee Wallace going forward is probably our best attacking option so if he leaves it would be a major loss to the team.

Anyway Come on Rangers :21: