For all those who slagged off Puma

Carsons Dog

I found an article which said the other mob sold low hundreds of thousands in 2012. We would be similar if not less than them in my opinion. (tu)

I think I read the same article and it said that mob were just outside the top ten and sold several hundred of thousands?? This can't be right?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it in my head it was around the 250K mark, but I might have just dreamt it. Didn't realise Arsenal sold so many to be honest, but I suppose now I think about it they will have a large chunk of the Asian market.

That and consider how big the Prem is marketed out, always going to dwarf our sales.

That's a hell of a lot if true!! Do they outsell us??

I'd suggest they outsell us considerably. Go into continental Europe and it is very difficult to find a Rangers top but there is always Celtic tops. Same goes for most of the Unites States as well. Been that way for a long time.

FMS: I don't think they're getting that much more for the amount of shirts they sell, it's more to do with the coverage. The ELP is taken up all over the world, simple as that really.

We'd never get that, even if we won the CL.

Mr Wallace!!!

We've just found our new finance director!

Thats only the start of it. What we need to do is "reduce our Directors costs from £10m to £0.7m and all of a sudden we have revenue going one way and expenses going the other way" Thats me just found how to get us to a £32m profit. And i will work for free as well. :craphead:

So, Arsenal are a bigger club than us now... Fuck sake, how the mighty have fallen.

Asian market will no doubt be giving them a leg-up. However, more than a few culprits can be found in the General Sports section of this forum. Guys who seem more passionate about supporting over-inflated English shite (and probably give them a few quid merchandise too). Sad times for Scottish football and it's biggest and most successful team.

So, Arsenal are a bigger club than us now... Fuck sake, how the mighty have fallen.

Asian market will no doubt be giving them a leg-up. However, more than a few culprits can be found in the General Sports section of this forum. Guys who seem more passionate about supporting over-inflated English shite (and probably give them a few quid merchandise too). Sad times for Scottish football and it's biggest and most successful team.

Sky and the money has made sure we are not the force we once were worldwide.

They certainly aren't a bigger team than us in my eyes but they'll sell far more kits than us. I'd guess celtic do also, that's a fault of our marketing rather than club size though.

I'd suggest they outsell us considerably. Go into continental Europe and it is very difficult to find a Rangers top but there is always Celtic tops. Same goes for most of the Unites States as well. Been that way for a long time.

Nike.

The Adidas France / Rangers top is my best ever. The current Puma template is a disgrace. It's the first year for a long time I haven't bought the current home shirt. The effort Puma put in to our shirts is an insult to all Rangers supporters!

If anyone from PUMA is reading this - your a bunch of lazy, greedy bastards! (some people might say).