What's so good about being a Bear?

Figo

Just a bit of light hearted discussion this one!

Sitting at my desk at work and I'm surrounded by a mixed bunch of fans. One or two tims dotted in the darker corners of the office, quite few sheep too a Sunderland fan, Liverpool fans.. actually a lot of EPL fans :lol:.. one loyal supporter of MK Dons too

Being in this hub of mis-guided diversity got me thinking - why do I love being a bear?

My reason is that Rangers is the only team I care about. "Tim but dim" came over to gloat about the Lee Wallace bid for a bit then asked what I thought of Celics recent signings. I never realised they made any - to which he was rather miffed.

I love the fact that Rangers are all I need to satisfy my football fan needs. I love the clubs rich history and love when I get down to Ibrox to soak in the atmosphere which in my opinion eclipses even the EPL grounds.

So then folks.. what make YOU glad your a bear!

or what makes you glad your a member of the obsessed who really wants to be a bear deep down as im sure a few will be

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit of light hearted discussion this one!

Sitting at my desk at work and I'm surrounded by a mixed bunch of fans. One or two tims dotted in the darker corners of the office, quite few sheep too a Sunderland fan, Liverpool fans.. actually a lot of EPL fans :lol:.. one loyal supporter of MK Dons too

Being in this hub of mis-guided diversity got me thinking - why do I love being a bear?

My reason is that Rangers is the only team I care about. "Tim but dim" came over to gloat about the Lee Wallace bid for a bit then asked what I thought of Celics recent signings. I never realised they made any - to which he was rather miffed.

I love the fact that Rangers are all I need to satisfy my football fan needs. I love the clubs rich history and love when I get down to Ibrox to soak in the atmosphere which in my opinion eclipses even the EPL grounds.

So then folks.. what make YOU glad your a bear!

or what makes you glad your a member of the obsessed who really wants to be a bear deep down as im sure a few will be

Time you got yoursel promoted and bumped a load of them and get some Bears started !