Supporters Direct chief calls on Rangers fans to unite and steer club into fan

Bothwellbear

No it doesn't

The situations are different

We now have established investors and share holders running the club

Hearts are up for tender with a fans group in the forefront

We had our chance

So called Rangers men with money like McColl, Gillespies, Murray, Smilie, Parl etc had their chance and as fans the fact the fighting fund raised the mere sum of 500k says it all

what a lot of shite

we did not have our chance and neither did the assorted bourgeousi you listed

D&P and Charlie tied it up

it appears the Easdales are running the club but their investment in shares is small compared to others

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the person behind BuyRangers is no longer on the RST board and those left are unable to fulfill the compliance procedures ?

Are they stll taking direct debits and fans money for it?

Surely the failures of gerSave through to BuyRangers will spell the bitter end for the RST adventure.

what a lot of shite

we did not have our chance and neither did the assorted bourgeousi you listed

D&P and Charlie tied it up

it appears the Easdales are running the club but their investment in shares is small compared to others

Yet again more baseless conspiracies from you :lol:

You forgetting a 240k independent investigation commissioned that cleared the administrators and Green of any wrong doing?

That's facts

Hard facts

Cold hard facts

So the person behind BuyRangers is no longer on the RST board and those left are unable to fulfill the compliance procedures ?

Are they stll taking direct debits and fans money for it?

Surely the failures of gerSave through to BuyRangers will spell the bitter end for the RST adventure.

buyrangers should be suspended immediately if they unable to fulfill compliance.A shambles

8000 Hearts fans are doing it. They can afford it. Why can we not?

6000 to 8000 Hearts fans started off paying X amount per month but i wonder what the figure is now and what it will be in 18 months time when the novelty wears off?

Personally from what i've heard the actual amount of fans that are paying into a bank to save them is a lot less than the propaganda foh spout. As for Rangers the club simply could not be run by direct debits like some of the minor clubs in Scotland and the German model won't work either imho.

6000 to 8000 Hearts fans started off paying X amount per month but i wonder what the figure is now and what it will be in 18 months time when the novelty wears off?

Personally from what i've heard the actual amount of fans that are paying into a bank to save them is a lot less than the propaganda foh spout. As for Rangers the club simply could not be run by direct debits like some of the minor clubs in Scotland and the German model won't work either imho.

Why wont it work?

“We wanted to try to demonstrate through Stuart’s amazing pictures that all fans are the same, apart from the scarves around their necks. This comment in the thread made me laugh, hands up everybody who agrees that they are the same as the great unwashed even without your scarf.

Yet another article that misrepresents the support. It is hard to imagine a more divided support than ours and, as far as I am concerned, there are no groups that represent anything but a small fraction of the Rangers support. The press continue to perpetuate the myth about the groups mentioned in the article and all it does is highlight the poor standards of journalism in this country. As for Goodwin all he is interested in is promoting himself and his pointless organisation. He tries to take credit for all of the clubs mentioned in the article and the real reason he wants fan ownership of Rangers is so he can blow his own trumpet. Another sad day if our support needs to take advice or guidance from someone who has no interest in our club.

Please steer the club so I can get a big return on my investment! That's what he is really saying.

I'm not disagreeing with him though. He has obviously seen that the club's current leadership is not performing and the fans are becoming less gullible, or more savvy?

Old alliance's are beginning to harm our progress!

The number on the Direct Debit Scheme is 7600. The monthly DDs have been being collected for the last 5 months and is accumulating in a bank account as the CVA has not being finalised yet as it takes approx 6 months to do.With this in mind Foh will have collected approx 1/4 of all the money they need before they need any of it and yet the money keeps on coming with no mass exodus because it has not happened yet.IMHO when CVA hopefully goes through the number of members will increase as those who would not buy into the vision will buy into the reality

P.S if the same number of Rangers fans had been doing similar to Hearts fans you would be close to buying 5% of the club which in a PLC is the first magic number enabling the Coop Shareholder to hold the board to transparent reportable account

The number on the Direct Debit Scheme is 7600. The monthly DDs have been being collected for the last 5 months and is accumulating in a bank account as the CVA has not being finalised yet as it takes approx 6 months to do.With this in mind Foh will have collected approx 1/4 of all the money they need before they need any of it and yet the money keeps on coming with no mass exodus because it has not happened yet.IMHO when CVA hopefully goes through the number of members will increase as those who would not buy into the vision will buy into the reality

P.S if the same number of Rangers fans had been doing similar to Hearts fans you would be close to buying 5% of the club which in a PLC is the first magic number enabling the Coop Shareholder to hold the board to transparent reportable account

we are being shown up by other supporters regarding fan ownership , we all know its the way to go , but too many are pushing an agenda and the rest follow like sheep

we are being shown up by other supporters regarding fan ownership , we all know its the way to go , but too many are pushing an agenda and the rest follow like sheep

But most certainly of this thread dont agree with.fan ownership extrapolate that and you.get the majority of fans against it

So rea wants the hearts cva to go through so that they survive. I can see that going down well with the Rangers fans who had to put up with the shit from Edinburgh. Skullery - you think it is the way to go. Arrogance to say that we all know it is the way to go. The Dude -- having read many of your posts, I don't think even you know what you believe. And yes, as rea has admitted that fan ownership is a co-operative, that is sufficient to set me against it.