Well done Atletico Madrid

GOAT

Wonder if any of their top assets will want to move to a bigger club even if they win the league. Would piss me off if the likes of Costa moved to a so called bigger club just for that reason. Like a few Dortmund players past few years. Should be looking to build on such a great achievement and cement their place as one of the elite clubs.

But let's not get carried away yet.

Simeone is an excellent manager. Really hope they pull it off. Wouldn't rule them out of the CL race either, his tactics remind me of the old Italian teams from the 90s, absolute unit who can destroy teams going forward on the counter

Wonder if any of their top assets will want to move to a bigger club even if they win the league. Would piss me off if the likes of Costa moved to a so called bigger club just for that reason. Like a few Dortmund players past few years. Should be looking to build on such a great achievement and cement their place as one of the elite clubs.

But let's not get carried away yet.

I think Costa has already agreed to join Chelsea going by Jose Mourinho comments last week and they have the GK as a bargaining tool.

I'd hope they keep them but Atletico are knee deep in debt and need to sell sadly.

They have made loads of money from player sales in the last few years though.

Falcao, Aguero ect.

Potentially could but I don't think they will - they are still doing incredibly.

They have Real Madrid to play three times in the next month, including this Wednesday will be interesting to see how they get on.

Also got Barca at the Nou Camp on the final day. What a game that could turn out to be (tu)

I think Costa has already agreed to join Chelsea going by Jose Mourinho comments last week and they have the GK as a bargaining tool.

I'd hope they keep them but Atletico are knee deep in debt and need to sell sadly.

Falcao, Aguero ect.

Liverpool must have a mole leaking out all these players for Chelsea :lol:

Falcao, Aguero ect.

Dont know how much money they actually made on Falcao as there was a 3rd party involved, Im sure.