Latest from VB: Dingwall, Hacking and The RST

Virtuoso

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willhelm, you have wrote what I was thinking VB havent made any accusations, it was ex-members of the RST Board, all I see is VB highlighting there is an issue some of VB members are current RST members and want answers. I would say the ex-board members are the ones that airing the dirty laundry no VB. If these allegations are not true then I am surprised MD have not put his people on it to squash any allegation of crime activity, or maybe he has whos knows. However what is becoming clear is RST has lost its way and members have lost confidence in how its being ran at present, that it may never recover.

There is no point waving pitchforks at VB over this.

They have merely pointed out the mess that is engulfing the RST and asked a few questions.

Surely folk are entitled to ask questions of these groups ? Didn't the RST bang on about openness and transparency, yet they remain secretive and closed.

I have no ties to either of these (or any other), but it seems to me some are shooting the messenger to deflect from the real story.

Surely they have learned that the more they try to bury this, the more high profile they make it.

The RST is a busted flush. They have few members as it is, but the recent allegations and resignations, together with their suicidal stance at the AGM have left them even more marginalised. Any credibility they had is gone and will not be restored, no matter how they rejig their board.

People will always suspect there is someone at the back pulling the strings.

It has never approached fulfilling the role it was created for and should now be disbanded before it sinks into an embarrassing legal mire.

I would also be wary of any new groups appearing on the scene as the folk involved will be jumping ship.

Seems to me that all of the organisations that purport to represent Rangers supporters have shown that even when given the keys to Scottish and Newcastle, a map and a mini bus full of nurses that they would be unable to organise a piss up.

As well as failing to include my responses to FM Bear's allegations the anonymous author also fails to inform his readers that FM Bear had to resign from the Trust board as he was caught leaking information to a certain group with a long and dishonourable record of threatening Rangers fans. If they wish I can also examine his brother's behaviour should they wish that to become public as well.

Lying, smearing, threatening - that is their stock in trade.

He actually wrote that right after smearing and threatening someone ? :lol:

No wonder he got them into the mess they are in. MD is now surely toxic to the RST and they must take the opportunity to ditch him.

Too late now tho methinks.

VB members, who are also RST members wanted answers. They have been ignored, despite emails and requests to hear the truth. Personally? nothing surprises me with the handful of spivs. Read big Mark's reply and his threats to expose the brother of the man who questioned him.

I posted my reply when you posted the MD reply.

I agree, his reply doesnt surprise me judging on past history of responses. RST members have the right to know what is going on, maybe I am wrong is it not the members that put a board in place to run the RST, so why should the members not have an explanation as to why all the board members are resigning and for what reason is that not being transparent and easing its members fears, because at the moment no body knows what is happening. It would go along way and stop all the dirty airing of a trust that has failed its members.

I am not a member of any of these groups but speak to and know a few members of both.

I have no say on what appears on VB any more since I had to concentrate on work more than the website. However, what many people are forgetting here is, it's not VB making these accusations, it's board members of the RST.

Some of these board members have told me personally, they are frightened of the vicious clique and the bullying that comes with it if you expose their antics. Do we really want such people appearing on our TV screens saying they represent us?

The RST board knew nothing about these accusations, because the clique kept it secret. If the majority of the board are kept being kept in the dark about alleged criminal behaviour, what are the membership being kept from hearing?

Remember these very same people calling for transparency from the board? Yet, they hide allegations like this from their own board?

It's really sad that a handful of rotten eggs can cause so much division, but until the RST lance that boil, things will not change. Get rid of the fans spivs.

Lies and threats.

What a laugh. Where are all these "threats" to his safety and others?

If VB or anyone else for that matter wanted to find Mark Dingwall it wouldn't be very hard given his size and where he pitches his fanzine.

VB didn't create this mess. It wasn't involved in the internal politics. It didn't make up the allegations.

Only one man and one group are involved here and thats Dingwall and the RST.

What a fuckup of a fanbase we are.

What's going on with the RST has nothing to do with Rangers fans ~ its at best a power struggle for personal gain and at worst, serious criminal activities.

I distance myself completely from the RST and have done for some time.

Ssshhh - if you say anything and he finds out about your dodgy brother, aunt or cousin he'll expose you. I find all this very sad to be honest. Rangers fans should be united and taking on our enemies. However, we have some seriously nasty people who say they represent us.

A handful of nasty individuals can cause so much damage.

This threat to expose/involve family members is te lowest of the low imho.

He'll be threatening to contact people's employers next and try to cost them their job.

P.S. I assume the original RST thread from the weekend that he locked to 'pop out' hasn't been unlocked yet either?

none of these groups represent rangers or their fans. We talk as one or not at all. They should all be barred from making claims of affiliation with rangers or their support.Would disband the lot of them from RSt through to VB.

Without proper organisation the club will not take the fans seriously. Its just such a shame that the RST have made an absolute cunt of it. We need some form of an independent fanbase structure. But not with those in charge of RST involved whatsoever.

Imagine MD talking about 30 years service to Rangers Fans - does he really want to talk about that and the sponsoring of tables at various events like supporter causes...

Decent bears have long memories.

30 years of making money from t-shirts, fanzines and websites all the while supporting the Gers from the comfort a chair in the bookies.

He actually wrote that right after smearing and threatening someone ? :lol:

No wonder he got them into the mess they are in. MD is now surely toxic to the RST and they must take the opportunity to ditch him.

Too late now tho methinks.

He seems to spend quite a bit of time with the police

Hmmmmm

You can't stand VB more though eh. VB didn't make he allegations, they were made by those involved and picked up in this article to raise awareness that all is not well with a group begging for money every other week.

While I have no great love for vb, where in my post am I even slightly critical of them or the Article, Stop looking for offense - start reading what was posted before bumping your gums on it !

While I have no great love for vb, where in my post am I even slightly critical of them or the Article, Stop looking for offense - start reading what was posted before bumping your gums on it !

Lol, you have alluded to VB making allegations with little to back then up. VB never made the allegations, those being bullied and smeared by the Spiv Clique did.

VB does not claim to represent the Rangers support and has never appeared on TV saying so. They do not hold 250,000 Grand of Rangers fans cash, they do not ask for money to join and no one makes one single penny from the site. You can join VB, say you want the board sacked, back the RST, say the admin are wrong etc etc and you will be still be a member the next day.

The RST claim to represent our support.

By the way, I'm a supporter of the RST and always have been. I do not support the greedy and manipulative leaders of said organisation. They covered up this story from their own board members ffs.

I think the fact that the RST holds such large sums of ordinary supporters money and is continually asking for even more is the critical difference between them and any/all other fans groups/forums imho.

They certainly don't appear to be the most trustworthy group to be handling our cash.

VB does not claim to represent the Rangers support and has never appeared on TV saying so. They do not hold 250,000 Grand of Rangers fans cash, they do not ask for money to join and no one makes one single penny from the site. You can join VB, say you want the board sacked, back the RST, say the admin are wrong etc etc and you will be still be a member the next day.

The RST claim to represent our support.

By the way, I'm a supporter of the RST and always have been. I do not support the greedy and manipulative leaders of said organisation. They covered up this story from their own board members ffs.

Really? and how would one go about that?

Seems the rst is disintegrating in a mass of lies, corruption, theft and scandal. Its a crime that the good bears are being let down and used by a few criminal elements like dingwall. A end to this sorry tale and to the rst cant come quickly enough.

I wouldn't use criminal elements as nothing has been proved.

What cannot be denied is the fact that the RST is in a sorry mess lurching from one scandal to the next. What can also be said is that it's the same people involved in every scandal or allegation. Make of that what you will.