Virtuoso

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, no.

By their posts on here, yes.

All joking aside, I have read some excellent articles from the VB site and believe that they do a good job. Went to the site a year or so ago and tried to sign up but got fucked about by the front page signing thingy.

The common misconception about VB is that it's just another forum or fans site...far from it.

We are involved in a whole range of activities designed to safeguard the club, the fans and the traditions and values we hold dearly.

Writing to MP's, the media, the judiciary, the police. Exposing corruption and nepotism within our councils, government bodies and indeed anything that has an influence on society.

Attending meetings to Maintain The Union

Meeting police officials.

Meeting Politicians

About 90% of what we do goes unnoticed or unreported. Upside is a lot of time and devotion is required and it's not suitable for all Gers fans.

The common misconception about VB is that it's just another forum or fans site...far from it.

We are involved in a whole range of activities designed to safeguard the club, the fans and the traditions and values we hold dearly.

Writing to MP's, the media, the judiciary, the police. Exposing corruption and nepotism within our councils, government bodies and indeed anything that has an influence on society.

Meeting Politicians

About 90% of what we do goes unnoticed or unreported. Upside is a lot of time and devotion is required and it's not suitable for all Gers fans.

More power to your efforts and keep up the good work. I'm a member of a couple of organisations that are not secret but do have secrets if you know what I mean? so I'm in no position to question your entry criteria.

I wouldn't use criminal elements as nothing has been proved.

What cannot be denied is the fact that the RST is in a sorry mess lurching from one scandal to the next. What can also be said is that it's the same people involved in every scandal or allegation. Make of that what you will.

Fixed the tabloid way :) the irony is that the rst and its sister organisations are one of the main reasons why bears are sceptical of fan ownership, yet that is one of the rst's aims. They have damaged their own cause with this drip drip of scandals.

I have only ever seen the VB working for Rangers.

I don't belong to any fan groups, and can only go from what I have seen and heard but they don't seem self serving or pushing any agendas.

They adopted a sensible neutral stance during the AGM and they continue to take the fight to our enemies.

Complete opposite to the cretins that were running the RST.

VB is not secret in any shape or form. We just don't allow Yahoos access to the forums. We prefer to keep it Bheast free :thumbup: The Yahoos want to know what we do, they register and try to gain access.

If you're looking in Bhoys, you'll never get on (tu)

We are at 99 users awaiting validation today. I would hazard a guess and say about 97 or 98 of them won't get on.

VB isn't about big numbers either. It's about finding the right person who wants to actively defend our club and everything we hold dearly.

Everything the yahoos want to eradicate. Just look at Ulster to see what happens when you give in to their demands for parity. There is no such thing as parity or a shared future. It is their way or no way.

We are at 99 users awaiting validation today. I would hazard a guess and say about 97 or 98 of them won't get on.

VB isn't about big numbers either. It's about finding the right person who wants to actively defend our club and everything we hold dearly.

Everything the yahoos want to eradicate. Just look at Ulster to see what happens when you give in to their demands for parity. There is no such thing as parity or a shared future. It is their way or no way.

As I say, more power to you. I'll continue to read your articles with interest.

Still waiting on one re a couple of cops and a journalist impersonator from 'doon the water' ;)

Meeting Politicians

Thats a lot of work for just 50 of you..... :lol: :lol:

As I say, more power to you. I'll continue to read your articles with interest.

Still waiting on one re a couple of cops and a journalist impersonator from 'doon the water' ;)

The boot fae Bute (no she isn't Irish) and her 'meetings' with more than 'married?' one police officer....the daft bint has started posting selfies on her twitter now too BUT she is too scared to book a taxi or hairdressers appointment in her own time!!!

The boot fae Bute (no she isn't Irish) and her 'meetings' with more than 'married?' one police officer....the daft bint has started posting selfies on her twitter now too BUT she is too scared to book a taxi or hairdressers appointment in her own time!!!

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's just a pig with lipstick on.

Lol, you have alluded to VB making allegations with little to back then up. VB never made the allegations, those being bullied and smeared by the Spiv Clique did.

:lol: so they repeated allegations - and that is something we all hate - being found guilty without proof - but hay ho lets welly on - RST have enough issues and are going nowhere as a fans organisation but like MD or not unproven allegations are just that - why does no one use the proper channels to report these? We all laugh at the papers for spreading ill found rumours - what make VB different when doing the same thing?

Meeting Politicians

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've asked BP9 and travelling dangle berry to vouch for me and the cunts never got back to me

:lol:

Yer nae staunch enough for them (tu)

:P

As for BP9, another in the mould of those uber cunts TWB and the departed GCL. What get's me is that he is most likely a Bear as opposed to a Bheast - which makes certain behaviour and views unfathomable.

I have only ever seen the VB working for Rangers.

I don't belong to any fan groups, and can only go from what I have seen and heard but they don't seem self serving or pushing any agendas.

They adopted a sensible neutral stance during the AGM and they continue to take the fight to our enemies.

Complete opposite to the cretins that were running the RST.

VB. Agenda free.

Yer nae staunch enough for them (tu)

:P

As for BP9, another in the mould of those uber cunts TWB and the departed GCL. What get's me is that he is most likely a Bear as opposed to a Bheast - which makes certain behaviour and views unfathomable.

I open the door for women, I say please and thank you ( mostly), I apologise when I burp ? So I have pretty good behavior ( as long as you don't ask about last Friday!) and I have a great view out the back of the house ( bit sadly not from the front) - so What behaviour and views should I hold to support Rangers?