Bigot Caley Player refers to, 'opening up orangemen'

BEE

I don't see how fighting this will get more bears brought to court and losing their jobs.

This idea that we're the only ones being targeted by this legislation isn't really true either.

The only reason for that is because people including some from this site fight to get those responsible for posting those things dealt with.

Hell we had one post about ricksen and a few days later it was in the papers due to folk on here bringing it to the attention of the DR.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so what's your plan? Is there one in place to challenge these haters? Has anyone attempted to challenge the law at the Scottish parliament via an MP? Or is it just going to continue in the same vein with pointless blogging and sending complaints to bbc etc?

If our spineless Rangers supporting MSP's would do it then yes but they won't...we tried.

We are lobbying MSP's all the time about this bill as well as highlighting the stupidity of the law itself.

In short we are doing what we can but we are only 50 guys eh?

At least we are doing something and it's a lot better than nothing.

Oh and as an aside this FAC crap which is basically Celtic fans wanting the law changed now they are on the receiving end...just look at the support they are getting.

If our spineless Rangers supporting MSP's would do it then yes but they won't...we tried.

We are lobbying MSP's all the time about this bill as well as highlighting the stupidity of the law itself.

In short we are doing what we can but we are only 50 guys eh?

At least we are doing something and it's a lot better than nothing.

Oh and as an aside this FAC crap which is basically Celtic fans wanting the law changed now they are on the receiving end...just look at the support they are getting.

Well, at least you are trying. What MSPs are you lobbying? Why not put a thread on here that let's know the details of how they can help? I'm sure more than a few will be willing to, that will increase your numbers quickly.

The only reason for that is because people including some from this site fight to get those responsible for posting those things dealt with.

Hell we had one post about ricksen and a few days later it was in the papers due to folk on here bringing it to the attention of the DR.

I imagine this same attitude is the same over at the c****c forums. Remember they also think that everyone is against them.

As for the Ricksen thing, as disgusting as I find the comments, I find the fact that he could be jailed for saying them even more disgusting.

I imagine this same attitude is the same over at the c****c forums. Remember they also think that everyone is against them.

As for the Ricksen thing, as disgusting as I find the comments, I find the fact that he could be jailed for saying them even more disgusting.

I find it laughable too but why should he avoid it if others get the same?

I don't agree with these laws, I hate them but they are in place and if we are to be done with them then so are the rest.

Don't be a dick on social media and you are safe.

Also ?? I don't understand

Also ?? I don't understand

Yeah, it's a bit of a dodgy thing to write here, and I do think there are a lot of people in Scottish football, and society as a whole that are completely against us. That said, I think that some people here have gotten very paranoid over the past couple of years. Things like this is a prime example. It really isn't just us that is being targeted here.

I find it laughable too but why should he avoid it if others get the same?

I don't agree with these laws, I hate them but they are in place and if we are to be done with them then so are the rest.

But it's not just us that have been done. There's a celtic fhan in jail as well right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two people in jail right now for this. One cetlic and one Rangers fan

No we're not in any fucking war. We're two rival football clubs who are too preoccupied in calling each other taigs or h*** and getting one over each other to notice that civil freedoms are being seriously eroded in this country, and reporting each other and getting each other jailed is only going to exacerbate the problem.

Do you seriously think we're going to achieve anything by reporting tims to the same people that have jailed our own?

its way beyond football rivalry now - way beyond. When one club wants another dead and stop at nothing to undermine us then we have no option but to play the game that they started or else it simply becomes a one way street and us constantly on the defensive.

It's not just about getting sent down.

Being brought up against a judge getting cautions, community service ect ruins peoples lives in certain respects.

Well you're right enough there, but you have to remember it's not just us that have been put up against a judge for it.

Yeah, it's a bit of a dodgy thing to write here, and I do think there are a lot of people in Scottish football, and society as a whole that are completely against us. That said, I think that some people here have gotten very paranoid over the past couple of years. Things like this is a prime example. It really isn't just us that is being targeted here.

But it's not just us that have been done. There's a celtic fhan in jail as well right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two people in jail right now for this. One cetlic and one Rangers fan

They live in a deluded downtrodden bubble, we don't

It should be reported to the relevant people who deal with this for 2 reasons. 1. If it was a rangers player/fan every clubs fans and there dug would be all over it 2. To highlight its not just a problem with our club or the bheggars.

If you think other wise deluded comes to mind.... WATP

We are in a war.

Who reported to us to UEFA over so called bigoted songs then moaned when the same was done about IRA banners,

Who reported us to the ASA for this same club new club pish

Who wanted us dead

Whose forums are full of names calling us sevco zombies, h***, dob's

Who wanted this legislation as a stick to beat us with

Who complained to the military over us CELEBRATING our armed forces

Who wrote to their MP's to try every possible avenue to get our tax problems investigated

Who labelled us cheats financial doping, tax evasion, over an EBT scheme we found not guilty of.

Whose forums are more obsessed with us than their own team

Who aided and abetted by a compliant channel 4 nonce, got our support demonised and a man jailed for banter, and ignored the same celtic fans posting threats against her

Whose CEO openly mocks us at their AGM

Whose manager (who had tax trouble before) then moaned about sporting integrity.

Who instigated "no to newco" to get us sent down to the SFL 3

Who had an illegal blog with confidential RFC info used a documentary by Mark Daly not once but twice.

Which element of their support holds a mentally ill man, a fake journo with a HND, and a man who cons miners out of compensation as moral guardians

Who uses their positions of power to get on SPL boards and try to shit us from a great height.

Who reports anything our supporters do on social media to try and paint us in a bad light.

Have i joined the dots enough now?

They wanted this, they started this, and now its come back to bite them from behind and I'm not going to stand idly by and watch our own get demonised while theirs get lauded for expressing their views.

Its supposedly in Scotland 2014, one scotland many cultures. Aye as long as that culture is celtic or roman catholic.

Sadly it is all too true that this is were we are in this current climate of he says, she says. The bheggars started it with the famine song and the outrageous clams of daughters crying etc, This wee rhats tweet cannot be seen as a bit of banter. SSN today are reporting on more than 40 cases of abuse on social meda in the last year. The mhank who sent racial comments to Edu and Bartley got 6 months. This is not a fan, this is a player of a professional football club. Let me ask you this, if he said he wanted to open up on the Jews, the Muslims, the blacks would it just be a suspension from a club we would be reading about? I don't fkng think so.........

article-1327712-0BF387EC000005DC-805_468x220_popup.jpgAye lets stand shoulder to shoulder with the celtic support to get these laws changed. Brothers in arms.

The same celtic support who held up this banner which appeared to go down a hoot at Parkhead

The same celtic support who glorifies war criminals and child killers

Celtic-banners.jpg

Aye its all part of the craic eh?

its way beyond football rivalry now - way beyond. When one club wants another dead and stop at nothing to undermine us then we have no option but to play the game that they started or else it simply becomes a one way street and us constantly on the defensive.

Well said !

@ Bogtrotters and Godfather,

I believe what West Side meant, was, among all the other nonsense they spout, they falsely believe that everyone is against them. Despite the fact that the SPFL, the top legal positions in Scotland, the top political positions in Scotland as well as the top education positions in Scotland have more than the population% of Scotland's RC's, but hey they are the downtrodden.

The way this halfwit will be treated by his club is directly related to how good a player he is ultimately everything else pales into insignificance , Suarez has had allegations of racism & biting and the club have backed him 100% but if he'd been a U-18 waster on a big contract GED have probably been out the door. It's a business and clbs just don't lose sight of that.

As regards what he tweeted well he's clearly a scumbag that could do with a slap but does he deserve jail for it ? The happiest people over this will be those that support the ridiculous legislation and that have built an environment where the various clubs supporters continually (albeit understandably ) point the finger each other and site when it's been used against them. The unbelievably stupid terrorist glorifying banners those balloonheads hold up don't help reasoned argument but the more it happens the more the legislation is never going away . Its the laws that's the enemy that puts Rangers supporters away not those who run screaming to the police about how awful the songs are .