Bigot Caley Player refers to, 'opening up orangemen'

BEE

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'hacked 'defence is only really valid imo if the offensive tweet is a one-off and totally out of character.

On the ICT forums this morning, the top thread is about this wee cunt and according to their own fans he has previous for racist tweets amongst other things.The tweet last night is most definately in keeping with his previous postings.

Will anything come of it, well was Xander the ugly bhigot Diamond punished for his sectarian comments?

Was bheast McGowan, who is on youtube with the GB singing IRA songs, and had a previous conviction for police assault prior to admitting two more assaults punished by SFA/SPFL or his rancid club?

There have been numerous instances of bitter bheasts playing in the lower leagues outing themselves on twitter and suchlike over the past 18 months or so, how many were apprpriatelt dealt with?

Remember that a young Rangers goalie left the club after allegations of sectarian singing, quite a few Rangers fans have lost their jobs and are in jail due to very similar tweets/posts.

Will the same thing happen to this bhitter cunt?

And our Vice Chairman was hunted for singing songs at a private party

The 'hacked 'defence is only really valid imo if the offensive tweet is a one-off and totally out of character.

On the ICT forums this morning, the top thread is about this wee cunt and according to their own fans he has previous for racist tweets amongst other things.The tweet last night is most definately in keeping with his previous postings.

Will anything come of it, well was Xander the ugly bhigot Diamond punished for his sectarian comments?

Was bheast McGowan, who is on youtube with the GB singing IRA songs, and had a previous conviction for police assault prior to admitting two more assaults punished by SFA/SPFL or his rancid club?

There have been numerous instances of bitter bheasts playing in the lower leagues outing themselves on twitter and suchlike over the past 18 months or so, how many were apprpriatelt dealt with?

Remember that a young Rangers goalie left the club after allegations of sectarian singing, quite a few Rangers fans have lost their jobs and are in jail due to very similar tweets/posts.

Will the same thing happen to this bhitter cunt?

Either way he will make himself out to be the poor wee vicTIM and will be lucky to get a slap on the wrist. Parity is non existent when it comes to these matters between us & them.

Hopefully someone breaks the wee pricks leg if he ever lines up against us. We can but dream.

Ach why bother then TBB, not like we are going to get an appology, like we did from the police.

To answer the other point about it being the official voice of "ICT" by this one person, no it is not their official voice however like every business they can act when the club is brought into disrepute by comments on social media which tarnishes the clubs name, much like my day job loves going through Tw@tter and Facebook to see if anything inflamitory is mentioned about them. Already know three peoples contracts terminated for such behaviour.

I don't mean don't bother, it's just my opinion based on previous cases and their outcomes.

Scottish football side Inverness Caledonian Thistle have said they are aware of a Twitter comment from one of its player's account which sparked outrage on the social network.

During Ross Kemp's Extreme World programme, which focused on disorder in north Belfast and dissident republican activity in Londonderry, former Republic youth international Joe Gorman appeared to suggest that Orangemen should be shot.

On his Twitter account a tweet appeared saying: "Ross Kemp in Belfast talking about the troubles, wouldn't you just love to open up on all them orange men."

It sparked outrage on the social network with some calling for the arrest of the 19-year-old Dubliner.

Soon after the tweet appeared it was removed and the player's account later deleted.

Gorman signed for Inverness in June 2013.

The club told UTV it was aware of the tweet and was be investigating the matter.

http://www.u.tv/Sport/Inverness-aware-of-Gorman-tweet/d1d0d5da-8f32-4bd3-9651-ddec8f033017?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Scottish football side Inverness Caledonian Thistle have said they are aware of a Twitter comment from one of its player's account which sparked outrage on the social network.

During Ross Kemp's Extreme World programme, which focused on disorder in north Belfast and dissident republican activity in Londonderry, former Republic youth international Joe Gorman appeared to suggest that Orangemen should be shot.

On his Twitter account a tweet appeared saying: "Ross Kemp in Belfast talking about the troubles, wouldn't you just love to open up on all them orange men."

It sparked outrage on the social network with some calling for the arrest of the 19-year-old Dubliner.

Soon after the tweet appeared it was removed and the player's account later deleted.

Gorman signed for Inverness in June 2013.

The club told UTV it was aware of the tweet and was be investigating the matter.

http://www.u.tv/Spor..._medium=twitter

Again, Scottish mhedia totally ignoring this!!!

As someone posted earlier, would the Scottish mhedia have ignored say Andy Little tweeting about 'being up to his knees in Fenian blood'??

That fat fucking fraud Salmond would have already have been on TV and raising the issue in the toytown parliament.

On the ICT forum AlexJones posted this, and I totally agree with him.

A lot of over-sensitive drama queens on the internets IMO. Can't believe people are so spiteful to demand he loses his job, or even want him arrested by the police. The world's gone mad. If you don't like the illiterate musings of a thick, young footballer and his thick mates, nobody is forcing you to read them. Get a grip. I personally couldn't care less. The idea that because he is a footballer, he has no right to offend anyone, is a nonsense.

Yeah, he's a wee prick . I don't give a shit though. Nobody should be imprisoned or lose their job because of some daft stuff they've put on the internet. Everyone does need to get a grip. Especially the super offended brigade on twitter.

Also this is absolutely not Rangers related.

Yeah, he's a wee prick . I don't give a shit though. Nobody should be imprisoned or lose their job because of some daft stuff they've put on the internet. Everyone does need to get a grip. Especially the super offended brigade on twitter.

While I don't think he should be sent to prison for it you have to take into account others have for the same kind of stuff so where is the justice if he gets let off?

As for lose his job, he should IMO. He is there to set an example and represent his club as his profile is him in his strip for goodness sake then he posts about Bobby Sands and that last night?

Sorry but if you act like a fuckwit then be prepared to lose the things you clearly don't deserve to have in the first place.

In an ideal world that would be the case and attitude of everyone but unfortunately the standards and precedents have been set and these laws/rules have to be applied consistently across the board!

While I don't think he should be sent to prison for it you have to take into account others have for the same kind of stuff so where is the justice if he gets let off?

As for lose his job, he should IMO. He is there to set an example and represent his club as his profile is him in his strip for goodness sake then he posts about Bobby Sands and that last night?

Sorry but if you act like a fuckwit then be prepared to lose the things you clearly don't deserve to have in the first place.

To be honest I don't think any of the people who've gone to the jail for shite on the internet deserve to be where they are. Freedom of speech is in a pretty bad way in this country.

Yeah, true enough he probably should lose his job actually.