Cup final display at Girodome

one cutty young

Can the club be fined? Since its not at Ibrox is it not down to however does the stewarding to stop flags etc?

If it ain't us then the puppet SFA one all round the stadium. Plus if we do get there will Doncaster and Regan be present? If so all banners flags should be aimed at them

yup and knowing them and the spfl they can and they will.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather this tbh BNB, lets show them what a great support we are while celebrating our heritage at the same time.

Any damage would be silly as they would only bill rangers (both clubs have an agreement and in the long run would hurt us more than them.

This would be amazing but lets save it till the semis guys. One game at a time.

oranje1.jpg

Got to be every thing orange with red white and blue streamers all over the park when the team come out. But must be a display of orange for me

I think everyones getting massively ahead of themselves here. However...if we do get to the final, turn the place red, white and blue and I mean cake the place in red, white blue. Flags, scarves, ribbons, confetti, everything.

Might be a bit wordy but I would love to see a huge banner with this on it. I think a few people need a reminder as to what really happened to us.

UEFA are you listening?

Corruption - 5 way agreement for TV rights

Scandal - Illegal transfer embargo

Bribery - Suggested title stripping to gain membership

Hatred - Guilty before trial

Corruption - State aid for rivals

Scandal - League reconstruction for TV deal

Bribery - Membership only granted after acceptance of illegal transfer embargo and TV deal.

Hatred - Demotion to 4th Tier

Then another with a picture of 2 Pinocchio characters with Regan and Doncaster faces superimposed. The puppets of the SFA and SPFL.

Might be a bit wordy but I would love to see a huge banner with this on it. I think a few people need a reminder as to what really happened to us.

UEFA are you listening?

Corruption - 5 way agreement for TV rights

Scandal - Illegal transfer embargo

Bribery - Suggested title stripping to gain membership

Hatred - Guilty before trial

Corruption - State aid for rivals

Scandal - League reconstruction for TV deal

Bribery - Membership only granted after acceptance of illegal transfer embargo and TV deal.

Hatred - Demotion to 4th Tier

Then another with a picture of 2 Pinocchio characters with Regan and Doncaster faces superimposed. The puppets of the SFA and SPFL.

Or banners everywhere highlighting these and banners saying "not guilty"

Guarantee banners and anything pro ulster is taken off us at the gates.

===========================================================================================

Instead of political/religous banners how about every bear wears a white medical face mask to hide the smell of moral corruption hanging round

the bumbandit bowl.

I think everyones getting massively ahead of themselves here. However...if we do get to the final, turn the place red, white and blue and I mean cake the place in red, white blue. Flags, scarves, ribbons, confetti, everything.

Im dreaming of this already.........