Cup final display at Girodome

one cutty young

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing i know is there has got to be something done if we get to the final. After all it's not just a normal cup final this one will be alot different from our past cup finals because of everything that has happened and were we are today.

Something special has got to happen for this game if it happens no matter who it's against.

To be serious for a change I think it is so important to put on a real display. The world will be watching. I can't help feeling that if we reach the final all those film crews from the many countries will be there for the next chapter of our journey back. No religion or politics just a huge show or red, white and blue! Lovely jubbly!

Yeh, I'm not a great fan of card displays. When the teams come out you cannot clap etc because you're holding a bit of card above your noggin. How about another flag day like the one we had in season 92/93? A real Union Flag Fest!

Yeah call me old fashioned but Flags, Flares, Smoke Bombs & Singing...That shit will raise the blood! Party time! :dioufcheer: