Fraser Aird - Scotland or Canada?

LeeWallaceRFC

Who should he choose?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Scotland or Canada?

• Scotland
    • Canada

Most Scotland fans you've met were Rangers fans? Are you talking about while attending national games? If so, then I'm sorry, but that is total bullshit.

You are either a youngster or are ignorant of your own country.s historical fanbase. Bears always made up a huge part of our support even though current events have maybe hit that level of backing..

In recent years the see you jimmy mob have come into fashion and caused a lot of animosity but I have been watching Scotland ( and I mean attending Hampden Park) since 1976 and never met anyone who cared what club side you supported. The football specials from Lanarkshire were full of bluenoses I travelled with to the games.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are either a youngster or are ignorant of your own country.s historical fanbase. Bears always made up a huge part of our support even though current events have maybe hit that level of backing..

In recent years the see you jimmy mob have come into fashion and caused a lot of animosity but I have been watching Scotland ( and I mean attending Hampden Park) since 1976 and never met anyone who cared what club side you supported. The football specials from Lanarkshire were full of bluenoses I travelled with to the games.

I'm 23 and was always lightly derided at Scotland games for being a Rangers supporter by choocters (ie Aberdeen fans etc), since the demotion etc I wouldn't return and I know I'm not in the minority - you can talk about how it used to be all you like, go to the next Scotland game with your Rangers scarf and I bet you don't get to halftime without some skirt wearing prick having a go.

I'm 23 and was always lightly derided at Scotland games for being a Rangers supporter by choocters (ie Aberdeen fans etc), since the demotion etc I wouldn't return and I know I'm not in the minority - you can talk about how it used to be all you like, go to the next Scotland game with your Rangers scarf and I bet you don't get to halftime without some skirt wearing prick having a go.

Tell the sheep shaggin funny wig wearing dicks to fuck off.

I don't even acknowledge people like that but as I said it would never stop me supporting my country. I am as Scottish, and proud of it, as them and they have no monopoly on backing their national team. If you put it like that to their face they would soon shut up.

PS

It is obvious that our experiences have differed so we will just have to agree to disagree

Why would you wear a Rangers scarf to a Scotland game mate, that is only going to make the trannies worse towards you,and what do you expect ?, it's like waving a red rag in front of a bull,sorry mate, but that is just asking for trouble. :7325:

Why would you wear a Rangers scarf to a Scotland game mate, that is only going to make the trannies worse towards you,and what do you expect ?, it's like waving a red rag in front of a bull,sorry mate, but that is just asking for trouble. :7325:

I wouldn't, I was meaning if you were to do that you'd get someone that supports a diddy team hurling abuse at you.

Did I read you're post wrong ? How could they lightly deride you for being a Rangers fan ? Did you tell them ? :rolleyes:

They were two entirely separate points :lol: And yes I did mention it a few times when speaking to others.

They were two entirely separate points :lol: And yes I did mention it a few times when speaking to others.

I do get what you mean mate, they are nasty bastards those types, best to say very little to them, as you are there to see your country, not to be abused by "Let's Share The Same Brain Cell FC" supporters, Scum the lot of them. It is your country too. :7325:

I wouldn't, I was meaning if you were to do that you'd get someone that supports a diddy team hurling abuse at you.

Anyone wearing any club scarf would get abuse from someone??!!

Common sense FFS!

If you hate this country so much why stay?

Same as we tell the plastick paddys!?

Anyone wearing any club scarf would get abuse from someone??!!

Common sense FFS!

If you hate this country so much why stay?

Same as we tell the plastick paddys!?

The club scarf was only an example :lol:

Not once have I said anything anti Scotland - just because I don't 'support' the national team (supported by plastic choocter whoppers who feel the need to dress up like they're off a shortbread tin, don't feel that represents Scotland) doesn't mean I don't like staying here.

I've defended my viewpoint enough for one night - if you're happy to 'support' (how many of you go to the games?) the SFA 11, managed by Gordon Strachan, captained by Scott Brown, supported by fans who despise our club then that's your decision. I, along with many other Rangers fans, will be more than happy to stay away.

I've defended my viewpoint enough for one night - if you're happy to 'support' (how many of you go to the games?) the SFA 11, managed by Gordon Strachan, captained by Scott Brown, supported by fans who despise our club then that's your decision. I, along with many other Rangers fans, will be more than happy to stay away.

Check you!! :D

You never heard of 'no surrender' ya shitebag?

'Light derision' was enough to make you turn your back on your country? :lol: