Rangers knocked back last minute bid for Law!

Ace

I see that DTB forum trailing a story that GW refused a last minute for Nicky Law from an unnamed English club during the recent transfer window.

Supposedly didn't even discuss it with AMcC as he viewed Law as a long term player.

Can't find a link to the story other than what's on their forum.

Well done GW & another nail in the coffin of Admin2 rumours, again .. if we are in trouble all buds for players would be accepted out of hand.

But but Rangers are going into administration this week and then next week it's super duper administration followed by super duper wuper administration the week after how can it be we turned down 2 bids for players? Surley wee honest John fae the paddy's market who has all the insider knowledge on everything at Rangers can't be wrong? Oh well timmy lurkers at least making up your imaginary rumours will give you something to do on cup final day when we lift the cup at your midden.

It's only a positive story if the bid was realistic. I mean let me expand thus hypothetically. Say it was Huddersfield Town with a 250k bid? How positive would that be? I would want to know the full story before I handed out any plaudits.

Im sure your plaudits will be missed. Hy-pathetic-ally of course.