Liverpool FC

G.E.C.

If I remember right Chelsea fans couldn't wait to get rid of him. Done well at Bolton and has been a revolution at Liverpool but was always branded a greedy useless cunt at Chelsea.

He had some decent spells at Chelsea I thought and as usual got dropped for the big money signings.

Always thought he'd be a great signing for Liverpool

If I remember right Chelsea fans couldn't wait to get rid of him. Done well at Bolton and has been a revolution at Liverpool but was always branded a greedy useless cunt at Chelsea.

Yeah he was branded as greedy as I recall but he was a young striker trying to make a name at one of the biggest clubs in Europe...of course he was going to try to do a bit too much.

The talent was always there, he was the leading scorer under AVB IIRC but I think the descision to keep persisting with Torres was made from the owner so he had little chance.

Chelsea made an arse of it and still don't have a striker.

Still only about 20 isn't he? So there's room for improvement and he's already got an impressive goals record.

20 or 21 still really young.

I reckon he wants first team football, won't get that at Chelsea. Pretty sure Jose spend big on a striker in the summer.

20 or 21 still really young.

I reckon he wants first team football, won't get that at Chelsea. Pretty sure Jose spend big on a striker in the summer.

He will, think he sees a world class striker as the main missing link and probably why he's been so down about their chances all season.

Have a tenner on them to win it at 45/1. Don't think they'll win it but they probably have one of the easiest run ins i'd say. Out of the current top 7 they still have to play united, city, chlesea and spurs with united being the only one of them not at anfield.

3/1 now ..

I recall Sturridge playing wide right alot of the time at Chelsea as Torres was a must up front as the fee was so big.

He is branded as greedy, you see Suarez having a go at him alot too.

I remember Sturridge was asked about peoples opinion of him being greedy and his response was that he felt he could bury any chance he gets!

The hunger of this side is what impresses me the most, they chase absolutely everything down! Then they have the ability, confidence and composure to do something productive just about any time they attack.

No matter what now their season has been a success, there isn't any great pressure on them to deliver the title but they have a solid chance, I can't see them losing another game this season and with that front 3, they're always going to score goals. Come on Liverpoooooo.