G.E.C.

Oh we hate Bill Shankly, and we hate St John

But most of all, we hate Big Ron

And we'll hang the kopites one by one

On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

So to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too

We'll drown them all in the Mersey

And we'll fight, fight, fight with all our might

For the lads in the Royal Blue Jerseys. A famous everton chant note the reference to Rangers/Liverpool At the time of this the Everton side of Liverpool was populated by a lot of Irish catholics and the Liverpool were seen as the protestant club. As with many port cities there was various social/economical and political changes and both clubs have adapted

I hate to say it but credit to Liverpool the question marks surrounded their away form but they've just won 3 away games on the bounce and scored 11 games in the process.

Definetly in the title race as things stand (tu)

Their goal difference is unreal, goals conceded has let them down big time. I really hope they can somehow pull it off, sadly I think Chelsea and Man City will win the points Liverpool wont. Conceding silly goals will let them down.

Next season providing they sort the defence out, who knows?

Their goal difference is unreal, goals conceded has let them down big time. I really hope they can somehow pull it off, sadly I think Chelsea and Man City will win the points Liverpool wont. Conceding silly goals will let them down.

Next season providing they sort the defence out, who knows?

Don't even think it's because of their defence, it's more the way they play. It's basically all out attack and score more than the other team.

Don't even think it's because of their defence, it's more the way they play. It's basically all out attack and score more than the other team.

Conceeding three goals to Cardiff, three to Swansea, two to Fulham etc, say it's their defence. A good solid defender should sort that out. Maybe even a solid defensive midfielder aswell, if they can fit that in their team. :lol:

I really hope they do win it this season though.

Conceeding three goals to Cardiff, three to Swansea, two to Fulham etc, say it's their defence. A good solid defender should sort that out. Maybe even a solid defensive midfielder aswell, if they can fit that in their team. :lol:

Aye but when you are scoring 3,4,5,6 goals consistantly it surely has to be because of the way they play. Do feel they are stronger at the back when Sakho is playing. They have a great def mid in Lucas but he is just back from injury is he not?

It's Chelsea or Liverpool for me, don't mind who wins it aslong as it's not City. Will be a fantastic achievement if Liverpool manage it though.

They haven't taken a proper hiding from one of the big teams, which is a bonus.