Liverpool FC

G.E.C.

I thought the days of mindless Liverpool hating were over. Their fans are much more tolerable and realistic these days, brilliant to watch and a brilliant manager. The special relationship pish seems to be forgotten now as well - not like Liverpool really bought into it anyway.

It's amazing how almost everyone's forgot Gerrard is an absolute wanker.

Taig as well, as are like 90% of their supporters though..

Just because United have gave us a laugh this year let's not forget how horrible Liverpool are.

Bheasts

I've never really seen a lot of evidence backing up these "total scumbag" claims. I think most of its probably down to where he comes from and who he plays for. Would have been interesting had he went to Chelsea back in 2005, see if people's opinions were different.

I've never really seen a lot of evidence backing up these "total scumbag" claims. I think most of its probably down to where he comes from and who he plays for. Would have been interesting had he went to Chelsea back in 2005, see if people's opinions were different.

I think it's to do with that nightclub incident, nae Phil Collins, nae party.

Because he had a fight in a nightclub he's a total 'scumbag'?

Total nonsense, everyone on here has done something they'd regret.

What about the £96,000 of his own money he donated to the Hillsborough foundation? Or the half a million pound raised from his testimonial to a children's hospital?

Not actions of a scumbag.

Because he had a fight in a nightclub he's a total 'scumbag'?

Total nonsense, everyone on here has done something they'd regret.

What about the £96,000 of his own money he donated to the Hillsborough foundation? Or the half a million pound raised from his testimonial to a children's hospital?

Not actions of a scumbag.

I'm not suggesting he's a total scumbag for that reason alone, although needed your mates with you to fight is the act of a shitebag (which he is).

He's always been a cunt on the park as well, diving into shocking tackles, elbowing players and even diving about for penalties and free kicks, he was well known for it for years! His fickle new fan club can love him all they want but the guy is a complete wanker and always has been.