SOS Threatened again by Easdales

North Rd

From their Facebook page:

After receiving threat of legal action we have removed posts by others who compared two rangers directors to south London convicted gangsters. Can I remind posters that this is a publicly accessible page and to refrain from such references in the future.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After receiving threat of legal action we have removed posts by others who compared two rangers directors to south London convicted gangsters. Can I remind posters that this is a publicly accessible page and to refrain from such references in the future.

the fact that posts were removed suggests that they weren't appropriate so I don't see what the big deal is

The Krays (I assume its Ronnie and Reggie that they have been compared to) were Eastend gangsters, the South London rival gang was the Richardsons.

I wish they went after our actual enemies with such viguor. Maybe its just me, but a couple of fannies talking shite on Facebook does a lot less damage than published articles in our media.

Since hawdit & dawdit, bill & ben, the bus bros, the blakey bros (or whatever you want to call them) got involved with our Club there's been more intimidation towards our own fans emanating from the Club than what's been directed at the enemies.