Jack Irvine - Spinning Out Of Control

eskbankloyal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in hindsight we could all have worked it out better about Whyte especially after the director ban revelations, blaming Irvine is a bit of a cop out.

Irvine hid the shit from the media, it's not a cop out. Mind most of the fan base ain't detectives or investigative journalists. He stopped stuff getting out

Irvine hid the shit from the media, it's not a cop out. Mind most of the fan base ain't detectives or investigative journalists. He stopped stuff getting out

I doubt he did much more than what a PR man was employed to do, Whyte just inherited MediaHouse from Murray.

Look I don't like Irvine and i've said before I have family who've met him and still do occasionally so I know what he is. But I think he's become a bit of an obsession for some and considered more powerful than he really is.

The CRO mob and associates. Like a pack of piranhas one villain after another.

The day I need to listen to what wee boys think is the day I get stuck in an old folks home.

Done the square root of fuck all in their lives but have all the answers.

I will pass, thanks very much.

Really just can't get this obsession with Jack Irvine, I wouldn't have appointed him myself but he's a PR man he's hardly running the club

PR man? who for? What has he done to defend Rangers football or the fans? What has he done that has ever benefited Rangers?

Get him to fuck, it's like hiring Phil 3 names as our PR man. Have a look at his twitter and you will be shocked that he is Rangers PR man.

The CRO mob and associates. Like a pack of piranhas one villain after another.

The day I need to listen to what wee boys think is the day I get stuck in an old folks home.

Done the square root of fuck all in their lives but have all the answers.

I will pass, thanks very much.

:lol:

You are one sad sad man. Your hate for other Rangers fans is incredible. Your the guy that thinks he has all the answers there only telling the truth that this cunt shouldn't be anywhere near Ibrox.

Why would anyone disagree with that? Weather you like them or not.

PR man? who for? What has he done to defend Rangers football or the fans? What has he done that has ever benefited Rangers?

Get him to fuck, it's like hiring Phil 3 names as our PR man. Have a look at his twitter and you will be shocked that he is Rangers PR man.

Your having a laugh? His statements in response to the rebels and their lies in the build up to the AGM were fantastic

Ok fuck it he's no perfect and people don't like him but that above for me ticks the what's he done for Rangers box he's defended us recently

Other things he's done I'm not happy with but he's another scapegoat like Stockbridge for the rabble rousers lynch mob online looking for someone to carve up next whilst ignoring the true enemies and cancers that damage our club like bloggers who are best buds with Spiers and English and the rebels with their lies etc

He wasn't "duped" and neither was the other cunt who you are referring to.

The only people that were "duped" were the majority of fans.

That's a pretty serious thing to say are you alleging he knew Whytes plan all along or is this just more rabble rousing and conspiracy theories?

If that's what's really happened then point me in the direction of a source - I'm dying to hate Irvine I just don't have a reason yet ;)

Your having a laugh? His statements in response to the rebels and their lies in the build up to the AGM were fantastic

Ok fuck it he's no perfect and people don't like him but that above for me ticks the what's he done for Rangers box he's defended us recently

Other things he's done I'm not happy with but he's another scapegoat like Stockbridge for the rabble rousers lynch mob online looking for someone to carve up next whilst ignoring the true enemies and cancers that damage our club like bloggers who are best buds with Spiers and English and the rebels with their lies etc

So he defends us us against some of our own fans? Why isn't he defending us against the media and other sad bloggers?

I think this "rebel" stuff is a bit of an obsession now they are Rangers fans ffs they just think differently from you and others thats it.

So he defends us us against some of our own fans? Why isn't he defending us against the media and other sad bloggers?

I think this "rebel" stuff is a bit of an obsession now they are Rangers fans ffs they just think differently from you and others thats it.

I sometimes wonder if they are Rangers fans they have done more damage than taigs recently

I'm sure he has spoke out about online bullshitters - this would include dick head bloggers

That's a pretty serious thing to say are you alleging he knew Whytes plan all along or is this just more rabble rousing and conspiracy theories?

If that's what's really happened then point me in the direction of a source - I'm dying to hate Irvine I just don't have a reason yet ;)

He is his PR man he stopped certain things getting out that put him on the spot. Irvine knew all about his past etc...... the fans didn't and he made the fans think he was a billionaire who was going to put millions in etc etc etc.............

I'm not saying he knew his whole plan but i'm saying he knew was wasn't right for us.

I thought you hated all beasts?

Jack's done fuck all. All he done was make us look ridiculous in the lead up to the AGM, and now after the AGM he's done absolutely nothing, he's a wasted wage, actually more useless than Emilson Cribari.

Give me some examples how he looked stupid in build up to AGM

I sometimes wonder if they are Rangers fans they have done more damage than taigs recently

I'm sure he has spoke out about online bullshitters - this would include dick head bloggers

He's insulted fans and ex Rangers players on his twitter page in the past. If no one was any the wiser to who Irvine is they would never guess he worked for Rangers.

They would assume he was a bitter wee beast from the east.

Jack's done fuck all. All he done was make us look ridiculous in the lead up to the AGM, and now after the AGM he's done absolutely nothing, he's a wasted wage, actually more useless than Emilson Cribari.

Only the requisitioner group looked stupid in the AGM lead up

He is his PR man he stopped certain things getting out that put him on the spot. Irvine knew all about his past etc...... the fans didn't and he made the fans think he was a billionaire who was going to put millions in etc etc etc.............

I'm not saying he knew his whole plan but i'm saying he knew was wasn't right for us.

What things?

How do you know he new about his past when Murray didn't?

Your also at the end you didn't think he knew the whole plan?

I'm no being awkward intentionally I genuine want something solid to make my mind up and not be suckered into the now famous hysterical online lynchmob

He's insulted fans and ex Rangers players on his twitter page in the past. If no one was any the wiser to who Irvine is they would never guess he worked for Rangers.

Did he? What was said? If so that's unprofessional and wrong (unless the fans are lying rebels and bloggers in that case they deserve both barrels)

After some of the pish certain ex players have spouted over the last 2 years, can you blame anyone for slaughtering them.