Dunfemline at home March 15 now 12.45 kick off

JCDBigBear

I've got hospitality for this game. How do they do this on an early kick off. Do we get the meal after the game?

I've done hosp at an early game before... It was 3 year ago mind u, but u got a breakfast before the game, then a meal and bevvy after... Flung out at 4 I think.

(Was a 12.05 ko in the Scottish v Dundee united)

Better deal I think.

Can't say I'm surprised. Was bound to get televised. Loads of games rescheduled over the last few days. I feel bad for those who have booked hotels and made travel arrangements.

Should be a good match. Even if the title is won before then it will be good to see how some of our youngsters fare against full time opposition.

I've done hosp at an early game before... It was 3 year ago mind u, but u got a breakfast before the game, then a meal and bevvy after... Flung out at 4 I think.

(Was a 12.05 ko in the Scottish v Dundee united)

Better deal I think.

Cheers mate.

Does sound a better deal. Didn't fancy a full meal around 11 am.

Club Europe booked ages ago, as time went on, I felt this would be the outcome. Disappointed big time.

Title celebrations and sing song will eat into the drinking time after the game.

Hopefully the club will make an allowance for this.