90 minute man or subway loyal

quinty

Always stay until the end and I am in no rush to get out. I can't see much point in leaving before the end it's a bit like leaving a movie before the end or not bothering to finish a book. If there was a special reason to go early then fair enough, otherwise it wouldn't be for me. If I left early it would only mean I'd get home slightly quicker. I like the way the fans in the Bundesliga stay at the end.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known people to fight for a ticket, then go to the pub and sell it for more drink, whether it's on telly or not!

Not being able to walk very fast I try to stay to the end, or into the late 80's, but if the ground is emptying I'll leave in the early 80's.

Can't remember every leaving before the 80th minute, ever.

I've seen guys go all the way to places like Bucharest, Maribor, Vienna, Bratislava and just watch it in the pub :lol:

I know it sounds terrible but 3-1 game we won at piggery a couple of years ago I left on 80 minutes to get back to Bridgeton for a beer before the steel wall went up at the school and a game there it was 1-1 Lovenkrands scored after twenty seconds I got to my seat just as the ball hit the net and just about turned and went across to Rutherglen for a sash bash :lol:

I've seen guys go all the way to places like Bucharest, Maribor, Vienna, Bratislava and just watch it in the pub :lol:

In Podgorica in 2007, I got back on the minibus after the game and in the chat said that it was a decent goal (DMB?).

The whole back row looked at me as if I was mad and one said 'did we score?'.

In Podgorica in 2007, I got back on the minibus after the game and in the chat said that it was a decent goal (DMB?).

The whole back row looked at me as if I was mad and one said 'did we score?'.

Aye it was Beasley that was one big bore fest that game

90 minutes.

Always see some cunts turn up about 20 minutes late and leave 20 minutes early. Don't get it. Aye we might be playing shite but it's Rangers! You make sure you're there early and support them to the very end.

That's just how I feel.

I've sat in what is now the back row of Govan rear with my wee mate since 86/87, I've no doubt that bears round about us think we're subway Loyal as we get up and go 10mins to go, but we only go down to the front to the newly vacated seats so we avoid the rush to get out at final whistle.

Do you wait for final whistle or head for the exits with 5 minutes to go? (My wee pal used to call them the Baywatch Loyal) Only left before final whistle once - European game and Guivarch blasted one over the bar from about 5 yards, we were torture, but still feel bad about it.

What game was that?

When Guivarc'h was here we never lost any home european & drew the other 2 (1 of which meant we got into next round).

Left a few times when we've been more than 2 goals down with 10/15 mins to go.

Around 85mins for me and the lad, trying to get eastbound on that M8 would drive you to despair at times. Beat most of the traffic and hame quick style! That's being in the ground since 2pm, so not bad at all. Traffic after the game is farcical, always seems to be broomloan road moves the quickest... Or maybe just me.. Lol

Even when Rangers were way ahead towards end or doing badly I never wanted to leave early. I was there to support the team for 90 minutes. I also enjoy football so much I would still be making the most of the game.

Would also have been terrible too if I missed a great goal, or the greatest comeback ever, just to gain a few minutes ahead on the subway.

What game was it I sold you my ticket in the pub last season for Casey for a quid? :lol:

Never leave before the queen is played

The problem here is, God save the Queen is sung about the 80minute mark now. It's like they can't wait any longer.

I leave just after the final whistle.

I leave when the game is finished. I walk right past the massive queue to the subway and have a pint while it does down.. Then I get on it. I sometimes wonder how much earlier you actually get on a train by leaving 10 mins early.. Not trying to be cheeky here, am just curious.

If my wee boys there.. 85/90. The football is utter shite so If hes not it's a struggle to get to half time without going to the wee club.

Same . Tend to leave 5 minutes early . I go to all the games these days with the wee guy and waiting til the final whistle adds 20 minutes on to our journey and we need to get home to the rest of the family .

Hate these remarks from uber fans that slag you for not staying til the bitter end even though you have other family commitments that day

Not just rangers games any game i have always turned up

far too early just to sample and appreciate the whole day.

The uefa cup final day summed me up as i was at albert square at 9am

just to be there and as living out of scotland my match day when i make it

starts in the morning so all the sub way loyal they need to move away

to apreciate how lucky they are to be have our club on their door-step.