excuses

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

heard some cracking excuses for folk not going to game today , load of pish, if we were playing the tarriers the ground would be full , anyway onwards we go hoping we go all the way, love the Scottish cup

True and I bet those same people will be complaining if they don't get a ticket for the semi or final!

heard some cracking excuses for folk not going to game today , load of pish, if we were playing the tarriers the ground would be full , anyway onwards we go hoping we go all the way, love the Scottish cup

The same people will be on the mach thread posting how shite we are until we score and they fuck off.

totally agree with the OP and Scarkev.

I don't have a season ticket and I am not in a supporters club. I go to all the games at home and the occasional away match when I can get a ticket. I've been to all the Cup games at Ibrox this season. No ticket for the Ramsden's final for the likes of me though, and no ticket for the Scottish Cup final if we get there.

Aye, make your excuses but you'll happily go to the finals regardless of the day. And you will miraculously not be working on those days as well.

True and I bet those same people will be complaining if they don't get a ticket for the semi or final!

Also true, and there will be posters who didn't go today then accuse some supporters groups (who are there) that their wreckquisitioners!

Funny world!

I will be there not missed a home game all season but tbh the main reason people i know aren't going is they hav been seeing the same pish play under Mccoist for too long. Thats the real worry come next season.

Also true, and there will be posters who didn't go today then accuse some supporters groups (who are there) that their wreckquisitioners!

Funny world!

:lol: any excuse eh? Na I, like the vast majority am going to support my team not to make a statement or spread lies and scaremongering rhetoric!