Biggest decision in the game.

tannerall

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you touch the goalkeeper with your hands/feet blocking him from making a save, its an automatic foul and a free kick to the opposing team.

Our goal should never of counted, we got lucky, and it was embarrassing.

Remember the German goalie who came out and poleaxed the French guy who was guilty of being in the way in the wold cup ?

French guys fault ?After all the French guy did make contact (though unintentional).

If you touch the goalkeeper with your hands/feet blocking him from making a save, its an automatic foul and a free kick to the opposing team.

Our goal should never of counted, we got lucky, and it was embarrassing.

There's only one flaw to your analogy here though... Mohsni didn't touch the keeper with hands or feet, or any other part of his body for that matter. The keeper went into Mohsni and fouled him thereafter by dragging him to the ground.

In todays game it was a foul, anyone saying otherwise is either making excuses or hasn't a clue ffs :lol:

Fuck off you arrogant bastard. I saw it real time thought it was a foul. Saw the replay and saw moshni get to the ball first before contacting the keeper.

Have not seem it but i saw a photo which looked like Mohsni was quite close with his hands to the keepers face. Not complaints though with all the dodgy ref decisions we have lost out to we deserve one to go our way.

Hands close to someones face is not direct or deliberate contact

There's only one flaw to your analogy here though... Mohsni didn't touch the keeper with hands or feet, or any other part of his body for that matter. The keeper went into Mohsni and fouled him thereafter by dragging him to the ground.

There's also the fact that Mohsni's arms were up blocking the keeper from clearing the ball...

Don't listen to them, just take the words of a few Ally can do no wrong posters.

This has got fuck all to do with Ally. Personally I have read the end with him and he should walk. This has to do with the rules of the game.

Having seen it back it reminds me of kyriakos against Porto! I think it falls into the seen them given/seen them chopped off category!

Exactly, cant understand why there is a small bias towards having it chopped off though. Rules are rules.