Nail your colours to the mast.

EatDolphins

538 members have voted

1. 1. The way forward

A Director of Football won`t be appointed any time soon no matter who the gaffer is, Wallace is talking about major cutbacks at the club come the summer. No one but essential staff will be keep on in the Football dept.

You could appoint a director of football and a new coaching staff for the wages that the 3 first team coaches are on.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think super Ally has been afforded a great deal of slack because he's such a legend and the board, whoever the fuck they are today, probably feel that sacking him would cause such a fucking uproar with the fans that it's not worth the bother.

Ally isn't a great manager and the money being thrown about at the club to win a league that last season was won by a part time team and will be probably won by a part time for ever after this season is a nonsense but we're still pissing millions down the drain.

Get rid of all the backroom staff, bring in someone who knows what the fuck they're doing and let him build a team. Next season we're going to have a real challenge on our hands and Ally hasn't got what it takes to storm the Championship the way he had done this year and last.

If McCoist wants it give him a non exec directors job as a thank you, fuck it, name a stand after him but please let's start anew.

It would be a bit mean to sack him now though, at least let him win the league.

471 of them :rolleyes:

All you have to do is be there every week and you'll see the fans opinions. But I tell you what, you live in your own wee bubble and keep thinking all is rosey in the McCoist managerial house.

All you have to do is be there every week and you'll see the fans opinions. But I tell you what, you live in your own wee bubble and keep thinking all is rosey in the McCoist managerial house.

You're right. I heard one guy shouting anti-McCoist stuff where I was sitting. One whole guy. My ears are not so good though.

All coaches out.

Our tactics,fitness and set peices have been getting steadily worse as the months go on. Yes, the players need to take some blame for poor performances but the coaches should be doing somthing to get them playing better. More training on corners,free kicks and movement off the ball is drastically needed. Stop playing tig and saying that's a good days training. The players we have are good enough to get us through next season so I wouldn't clear them all out but players like Foster,Smith,Cribari are all just a waste of a wage. McCulloch is done too, thanks for standing by us but enough is enough.

You've got fuck all to say, and your saying it too loud.

Meant to add, I actually seen ally leave a player up when we defended a corner on Sunday, there's hope yet

At this rate he will be the Scottish Mourinho in a few years. Magic.