Ian Black.

tannerall

Had a great game tonight was committed, turned up everywhere looking for and chasing the ball, spread it round well in possession,and kept the head screwed on when he was constantly niggled. Also bore the brunt of a quite a few malicious tackles without reacting. Our best player.

And led by example in a poor midfield where Law was on walkabout,and Hutton was lacking incisiveness and creativity.

Didn't have the best game, was slow in possession but was probably the best of a poor midfield three.

Put Macleod in beside him and you get Black at his best.

When is Macleod back? Need him and Temps in the starting line up if we're to have any chance against scumdee.

I actually thought this was one of his worst games in a while. Gallagher MOTM without a doubt I'd say.

Gallagher was great with the ball at his feet, and had enough speed, and enthusiasm to create several good chances, including the goal.

Was caught out a few times tracking back, and obviously lacked a wee bit of composure at times, but on the whole I was extremely impressed with him, especially his forward play, you can see the potential.

Had a great game tonight was committed, turned up everywhere looking for and chasing the ball, spread it round well in possession,and kept the head screwed on when he was constantly niggled. Also bore the brunt of a quite a few malicious tackles without reacting. Our best player.

And led by example in a poor midfield where Law was on walkabout,and Hutton was lacking incisiveness and creativity.

He's being doing it all season mate. (tu)

Thought he was MOM tbh. Always available for the ball, quick in the tackle.

Also thought Foster has a good game!

Agree.

I think Foster has played well the last 2 games, looks more like the player he was for us first time round.