Your team for next year if we get investment.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pending we get the money king is talking about. I would go 4.3.3 with bell.lb wallace rb alan Hutton. Cb Grant Hanley. Cb moshni. Dcm ian black. Cm. Mcleod cm. Nick law. Lw Templeton . Rw craig Conway. St boydie. Think that team would wipe the floor With the championship.

boydie in a defensive 4-5-1? lol you nutter.

i'm not talking for when we are back in spl. I agree about Boyd but he always scored against the lesser teams so ideal for the championship. Conway and Hanley would be better than we already have and be too much for championship. I reckon Hutton on loan would be a great addition. He still first choice for the national team and plays well when called apon. Must be something behind the scenes with him and lambert. Moshni again would be fine to get us out that league

For the championship I would argue we dont need anyone, however we could be looking at losing a few which is a worry.

Agree with Aluko, take him back in a heartbeat.

for the Championship all we need is a new set of tactics, the players we have are more than enough (maybe another central defender), they just aren't set up correctly. As i say though, if we can get Aluko back then i would go all out to get him, even if it meant we spent all the budget by converting it to a wage demand for him.

Probably controversial for some on here but if we were to go for ex players (not condoning it) i would also go for Fleck if Coventry go down (which i reckon they will).

Guys like Mclean of st midden etc aren't what we need they're not good enough for our club they are shite for they're current clubs so will never be up to the rangers standard so no thank u I would however welcome players like aluko back as I would never have let him go IMO

Guys like Mclean of st midden etc aren't what we need they're not good enough for our club they are shite for they're current clubs so will never be up to the rangers standard so no thank u I would however welcome players like aluko back as I would never have let him go IMO

Kenny McLean has been brilliant for St. Mirren this season.

In terms of Aluko, he was hardly going to turn down the BPL in favour of the Scottish third division.

[

In terms of Aluko, he was hardly going to turn down the BPL in favour of the Scottish third division.

He may have been great this season but he is not nearly as good as we need I'd rather have his partner McGowan how is more creative if I had to settle for one of them but I just feel we need to set the bar a bit higher why not try the lower German leagues as I'm sure we could find a gem or two they're ?

[

He may have been great this season but he is not nearly as good as we need I'd rather have his partner McGowan how is more creative if I had to settle for one of them but I just feel we need to set the bar a bit higher why not try the lower German leagues as I'm sure we could find a gem or two they're ?

Lower german league players are generally snapped up quickly by Schalke, Dortmund, Leverkusen etc

[

He's a rancid Tim