Your team for next year if we get investment.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very unlikely we will be throwing silly money around even if King gets a deal with the board, it could take ages as with Rangers nothing is simple or quick. We have to cut the deadwood and then look at building over a couple of years not quick fixes that are expensive and detrimental to our long term stability.

No problem stew. We all like to play manager and I think the players I mentioned are realistic. Hanley is a rangers supporter and is playing for a poor Blackburn team. Hutton has been completely frozen out and maybe welcome the chance to come back home. Boydie at killie so can't be on a great wage. We could easy better it and Conway not doing so great in England either. If u don't like the thread Dont post in but acting all bitter is very taigish.

We just had a thread like this about a week ago.. Thanks for starting another one... I find them so informative and the team selections are always so so realistic...

Mate this is about the twentieth thread along the same lines....until we know what's happening re budgets etc, it's completely pointless speculating.

With hearts in with us and the league already competitive. We are gonna need to strengthen. It wouldnt be spanking money if we get out the league first time of asking. Going with what we have already got is a bigger risk in my opinion.

Hearts might be a relatively big name but they're crippled and will be even more so after relegation, what we've got is more than enough

I don't agree, with money we are spending in wages it should be, that doesn't mean it is though.

My doubt is the management not the quality of player, they may not be anywhere near great Rangers teams but who in the championship including Hearts wouldn't take our squad?

My doubt is the management not the quality of player, they may not be anywhere near great Rangers teams but who in the championship including Hearts wouldn't take our squad?

That doesn't mean promotion is guaranteed, especially when a large number of your top players are essentially passengers.