Semi Final Tickets

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How quick are they on sending out after buying? I travel up from Newcastle and was going to bring the wee yin up wae me to her grans on the Wednesday as they're off for the Easter hols.

I ticked the mail option as I can see wae it being an early KO me running around on the sat morning taking the wee yin to ma sis's to watch her,,,, thought as a travel up on the train from killie that it might get tight for time for the pck up option,, esp as you have to walk past the Loudon and I haven't managed that yet!!

Hopefully be here by wed next week ,, cant wait now ,, pissed up this sunday,, then next week , then the back up for the final home game 2 wks later,,,, be skint as hell by May but what the fcuk

How quick are they on sending out after buying? I travel up from Newcastle and was going to bring the wee yin up wae me to her grans on the Wednesday as they're off for the Easter hols.

I ticked the mail option as I can see wae it being an early KO me running around on the sat morning taking the wee yin to ma sis's to watch her,,,, thought as a travel up on the train from killie that it might get tight for time for the pck up option,, esp as you have to walk past the Loudon and I haven't managed that yet!!

Hopefully be here by wed next week ,, cant wait now ,, pissed up this sunday,, then next week , then the back up for the final home game 2 wks later,,,, be skint as hell by May but what the fcuk

Its a load of tickets they will post so it could be some days before yours is posted. Best to phone and get them to direct your ticket to another address.

I asked when the tickets would be posted out and the guy never elobatred more than next week.

What was it you said about not knowing what you're talking about? I work Offshore so the CCCS is no good to me, I am however still a season ticket holder. Does that mean a non season ticket holder from England or Belfast is more worthy of a ticket than me? Pfftt.

No one is more worthy of a ticket than anyone else - I've been very lucky and someone has managed to sort me a ticket, but because of my location I don't get to travel to many games but come when I can. If I'd missed out on this ticket and another Bear had got it I wouldn't be having a go at fellow fans helping out their mates - I'd be happy that it'd gone to a fellow supporter.

I really hope you manage to get a ticket but argueing about it on here is pretty poor in my opinion. Every Rangers fan deserves a chance to see the team play, regardless what 'kind' of fan you are.

I asked when the tickets would be posted out and the guy never elobatred more than next week.

If thats the guy who sold your ticket then he is in a call centre in Manchester I believe. He wont know. TO might start posting tickets tomorrow but they wont be able to process all in one day so it could be sometime next week.

We got our tickets online earlier but the confirmation e mail didn't show seat numbers

Does this mean we have our normal ST seats?

I tried phoning the Ticket Office but keep getting cut off

If anyone knows what the situation is we would love to know

Cheers. WATP

You want have your ST seat. The match ticket that will be sent to you will have a seat number on it.

Only on here would a desperate wee man like yourself attempt to grief someone for helping others out with tickets

Maybe you getting yourself a ticket will stop you moaning like a spoilt wee bitch for two minutes

You have a god given right to fuck all if you can't be arsed ticking a box

Hope you got restricted view

LOL

P.S. My missus has never seen a game live. Can you help me get her a ticket? Problem is, she love Ally tho? ;)